The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Yep.

Same engine as the Joe Montana FB games. Sega Sports was solid.

Wow. I've never even heard about David Robinson having a game. I LOVED sports games back then too. There's a special place in my heart for 16-bit sports games.

Anyone have a recommendation on where to buy a new n64 besides ebay?

Some of the best come-ups can be found at garage sales and thrift stores, but it requires a little luck. To get what you want for sure, eBay or a retro game store is your best bet. The consoles are usually priced fair, but some of the games, depending on rarity and popularity get priced pretty high.

video-game-boobs-2.jpg

World Series Baseball was a good game. I have never liked baseball, but that game stood out to me.

Also, Triple Play was cool because you were allowed to create legends in the CAP Mode.

I also remember Triple Play (99 ? ) on the PC that had a free version that allowed you to do the HomeRun Derby. Me and my folks had fun with that.

This was my first baseball game that I owned

And of course Bases Loaded and their classic musics

World Series and Triple Play were both great. I didn't get a SNES until much later, but I used to run Ken Griffey at my cousin's house with them all the time.

One of the best Soundtracks IMO. SOR2 was an amazing game man. Words can't express.

When I walked the streets of Tokyo at night, all I thought of was SOR2.

I've been playing a ton of Chrono Trigger lately. I really love that game.

Looking forward to going back to Japan in January to fill in some of my collection of retro stuff.

Back
Top Bottom