The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Ok Na it’s around 20$ I’m more of a street fighter fan but with the collection coming out no point for me to buy the ones on the Dreamcast especially since they are pricey

What about Toy commander for 13$ tho? Lol

DC library was really small with more misses than hits. All depends on how much you're prepared to pay and if you're looking for games that you'll actually play or trying to fill holes in a collection.

I personally think you ought to keep your DC budget to < $20 for original games and you'll be fine.

DC library was really small with more misses than hits. All depends on how much you're prepared to pay and if you're looking for games that you'll actually play or trying to fill holes in a collection.

I personally think you ought to keep your DC budget to < $20 for original games and you'll be fine.

That’s normally what I do I don’t spend more than 20$ but I do want to play the games don’t really care about collecting I mean I got 6 or 7 games lol dreamcast is my favorite due to its arcade games and how fast the games seemed to play when I owned one

U just reminded me that I need to buy that now..u have street fighter for it? I just wanna play Skyrim remotely

I have Skyrim but I wouldn’t buy that version of street fighter because it’s still 35$ and it’s street fighter 2 lol..I’m getting the collection for sure tho

That’s normally what I do I don’t spend more than 20$ but I do want to play the games don’t really care about collecting I mean I got 6 or 7 games lol dreamcast is my favorite due to its arcade games and how fast the games seemed to play when I owned one

Agreed my man. DC games ran really well, such a shame that SEGA pulled the plug on it so early.

tumblr_n6zses5TMe1s3uawvo1_500.gif

Anyone have a recommendation on where to buy a new n64 besides ebay?
thrift shops/flea markets/ retro gaming stores (they are expensive here tho at the retro places )

eBay u should be ok from a known reputable seller

Back
Top Bottom