Back in the day I actually preferred Gameday over Madden

I remember they put out an NFL Blitz type of game called NFL Xtreme

That game was horrible :lol:

2361849-nes_ikariwarriors.jpg

220px-SimCity_2000_Coverart.png

55592-Gauntlet_(USA)-1496105082.png
Gauntlet was the worst lol

Played SOR2 for the first time ever 2 days ago with my nephew

We beat 1, but for the moment 2 is known as streets of rage quit :lol: couldn't beat it in our 1 attempt

Try to play the Japanese equivalent of the SoR games - Bare Knuckes 1-3. Far easier for a quick afternoon game session with some sprite differences.

favorite SNES DKC?

Mine is without a doubt 2. Then 1. Started playing 3 again last night. I had 3 as a kid, but don't really have great memories of it, and so far haven't really enjoyed the game through the first few stages as much as the first 2.

And I know we have a video game music thread but:

I could post the whole damb soundtrack here its so good :lol:

Bonus:

Last edited:
:wow:

Just found out it's called Diddy's Kong Quest as in Diddy's Conquest :lol::pimp:

You and me both bud. Thought it was a typo at first and I had to repeat it to myself a few times to get it. Really thought it was Diddy Kong's Quest all these years. :lol:

favorite SNES DKC?

Mine is without a doubt 2. Then 1. Started playing 3 again last night. I had 3 as a kid, but don't really have great memories of it, and so far haven't really enjoyed the game through the first few stages as much as the first 2.

And I know we have a video game music thread but:

I could post the whole damb soundtrack here its so good :lol:

Bonus:

Never owned a SNES, never played DKC2 - but that is some excellent game music. Very sublime!

Picked up a PS3 slim 320gb on OfferUp for $10. It didnt come with any cords or controller but its all good.
I just need to pick up a copy of Fight Night Champions and controller and im good.
If anybody has a spare PS3 controller they want to get rid of for the low hit me up.

NBA Showdwn 94 for SNES

There was a GENESIS version but the graphics were much different. Different game engine

Video should've been renamed the 'SoCal King of SFII Who disappeared'. Never heard of any of 'em. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom