The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Aww man, that's so sad. The guy was really talented and his artwork is like comfort food to those of us who remember these games when new in the stores. Rest in peace Mr. Wakelin and thanks for everything.

C35FC27D-90F0-461D-9558-046E371C00B9.jpeg
0FDA3F36-893F-4537-8029-C49FAA6C9D14.jpeg
I got this with every singstar game, 4 mics 2 dance pads a couple dance games... again I’m just keeping the ps2 apparently not too common complete with the box (no controller) If anyone comes across a white controller please lmk

C35FC27D-90F0-461D-9558-046E371C00B9.jpeg
0FDA3F36-893F-4537-8029-C49FAA6C9D14.jpeg
I got this with every singstar game, 4 mics 2 dance pads a couple dance games... again I’m just keeping the ps2 apparently not too common complete with the box (no controller) If anyone comes across a white controller please lmk

came accross this on ebay while looking for an OEM black dualshock 2 myself.
its used but im sure finding a new OEM in white will be difficult.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-S...219837?hash=item4d6cb408bd:g:0nEAAOSwkNtabnWi

Lol na I meant the official one thanks tho

Going to be quite difficult to find a white controller in half decent shape my bro. Most will be dirty AF and/or yellowed - an unfortunate pitfall of white controllers. You'll have to clean them quite thoroughly to get them to look half respectable.

That said, I've found the Japanese video game sellers to be a bit more honest with their listings. You could try sending the seller below a message and asking if he could send you the 'best' one that he has. Maybe offer him more incentive by offering to buy 2 at the same time?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sony-Analog...609276?hash=item3af57b6a7c:g:4DoAAOSwvk9Zh8RE

Going to be quite difficult to find a white controller in half decent shape my bro. Most will be dirty AF and/or yellowed - an unfortunate pitfall of white controllers. You'll have to clean them quite thoroughly to get them to look half respectable.

That said, I've found the Japanese video game sellers to be a bit more honest with their listings. You could try sending the seller below a message and asking if he could send you the 'best' one that he has. Maybe offer him more incentive by offering to buy 2 at the same time?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sony-Analog...609276?hash=item3af57b6a7c:g:4DoAAOSwvk9Zh8RE

Thanks man I’ve asked him for 2 and also if he has the official white memory card.

I remember @isco posting one from his thrift store a while back

FFA4023F-DE31-4E20-AB58-216F1C85349F.jpeg

I added these to my stack, decided to support my local retro store now their prices are insane I probably found the only 3 items in the store worth the price I seen mario sunshine for 75$...capcom collection ps2 which goes for like 10 for 49.99 lol... ico, ffx and sonic adventure ran me 20$...bully and namco 50th I traded some old books in and that covered the price at hpb and crash and dragon quest were copped at the flea market along with a bunch of Wii sports and Wii Sports Resort I picked up to flip and cover costs

Time to play sonic adventure 2 never played it and the original was one of my favorite games as a dreamcast kid

Back
Top Bottom