The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Cloud stream gaming makes sense for next generation consoles. I'm excited for that. But, manufacturers like Sony and Microsoft always hold back on releasing the best of their in-house technology so they can milk profits from hardware sales. It's this way with gaming consoles, cell phones, computers, and tv's.

Imagine if there was a 4K resolution Sony cell phone that:
1. Came with stereo speakers and HDMI
2. Was fast enough to stream Playstation games, tv, and movies from the cloud
3. Had enough memory to be a PC
This would be the ultimate device.

I will never buy anything off wish

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180724-232126_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180724-232126_Instagram.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 27
MM ain't the GOAT at all, but it's highly underrated. Solid #3 or 4 :pimp:
What’s your top 3 then? :nerd:

I’m not even sure I can choose. I just know that MM is my favorite. I’m a sucker for side quests and I love the darker/sinister storyline.

I still desperately need to play WW. Nintendo gotta get this VC figured out

In the meantime, get yourself a cheap price on a OG model Wii with Gamecube controller ports and memory card slots..........find yourself a copy of Windwaker and a Gamecube controller, and that'll hold you down until Nintendo is done "slowly" rolling out retro games through their Paid Online Service (we have no idea if NES titles will be the only Classic games coming out this year on that new Paid Service).

OoT, LttP, then this for now. I'll see how BOTW ages but I got em neck and neck. BOTW literally made me enjoy games again for the first time in yrs :lol: felt like a kid again
BOTW made me feel the same way but then the luster wore off after a couple weeks. If they make BOTW 2 and keep everything the same while adding traditional dungeons it'll be the GOAT no doubt.

I have to replay Wind Waker too. Only played through one time when it released and I was like 11 years old then. Also never played Skyward Sword.

Stopped in my local mom & pop game store and picked up a few cheap games I didn't have in the collection. $4 each is pretty good considering these things hardly show up at thrift stores.

8 Eyes

American Gladiators

Cyber Stadium Base Wars

Rocket Ranger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom