The RETRO Gaming Thread!

More like casual hipster, just so he can use them as "conversation pieces" with his hipster friends when they start having conversations about retro games.......and they'll rarely play it

Exactly right. Well said, man.

Went ahead a picked up 5 more nes games I didn't have. Again, they're cheapo games but still very much playable. I have to chill now for real, spending too much. Lol.

Dash Galaxy

Pinbot

Solar Jetman

To The Earth

WCW Wrestling

Last edited:
What's the best way to play ps2? Got mine hooked up to a 60 inch 4k TV right now and it looks horrid. Any hd adapter?

Y'all liked Vector-Man?

I remember seeing the game in a magazine and the box was sort of holographic...I had to have it lol my mom bought it for me at the store service merchandise.

What's the best way to play ps2? Got mine hooked up to a 60 inch 4k TV right now and it looks horrid. Any hd adapter?

They have hdmi adapters at frys/amazon pretty cheap...there’s also a new one for Dreamcast

nSDIkQ7.gif

I still have Vector Man 1 and 2. Never beat them. I remember raging at the boss battles. :lol:

Are you using RCA cables to connect your PS2? Try getting component cables. I got one years ago and it's pretty decent. Not as good as one of those $500 upscalers, but it's a big improvement over the RCA.

Shiiiiiiiih....I paid $2 to $3 for those games two years back. Still do when I find them at thrift stores. Some of you are really missing out if you don't visit those stores often, where else do you think these guys get them?

Thats luck though, I dont know where your at but Im in New England and theres nothing in the wild. Even thrift stores are getting hip to what these games go for.

Thats luck though, I dont know where your at but Im in New England and theres nothing in the wild. Even thrift stores are getting hip to what these games go for.

I'm in Southern California where we have a **** ton of thrift stores. Are there any mom & pop stores near you? Don't just go to the big name ones. Trust me, go often and you'll start seeing these games filter through.

I still have Vector Man 1 and 2. Never beat them. I remember raging at the boss battles. :lol:

Are you using RCA cables to connect your PS2? Try getting component cables. I got one years ago and it's pretty decent. Not as good as one of those $500 upscalers, but it's a big improvement over the RCA.
15328114726717243664795744409944.jpg

Image quality is alot better now! What yall know about this game? :nthat:
Appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom