The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I remember that if you pressed the Z button on the back of the n64 controller would be an automatic kick out in the wrestling games.

I thought it was the joystick that automatically stopped a pin.

Nah, if you tapped the Z button, it was automatic.

I remember playing with my cousins and friends and we would watch eachother to make sure nobody pressed that button.
I was the Analog Stick DMJr.

@shogun Rua is right.

I visited here earlier this year closing out a trip to Chicago - very, very cool place to visit - especially for nostalgia. SO many games and classics - complete access for a small fee - I could've definitely wasted a whole day here jumping from machine to machine. If you're in the area, I highly recommend visiting.

d1f9b88f-3fab-4f1a-8693-8ebf8b8711dd-jpeg.2201505

Copied from the Nintendo Thread...some opinions:
Original 5 Games Listed - Obviously great, no complaints.
Heavy Hitters - MGS, Rainbow Six
Sleepers - Syphon Filter, Persona, Toshinden, Intelligent Qube, Cool Boarders 2
Question Marks - RE:DC (over 2 and 3); Twisted Metal (over TM2); Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo; GTA; Oddworld (Over Soul Reaver); Just about everything else.

Definitely not Sony's strongest showing. I'm good on my PS1 Collection and I still have a function PS2 and PS3 to play PS1 games. Only thing I don't own in this collection that I would want is maybe Cool Boarders 2.

What do you guys think?

^^^
It's a decent enough list for the price they're asking. Should be interesting to see what reviews are like on it though in terms of image quality and the overall emulation. The SNK mini cabinet is some overpriced, sub-par junk so it's best to get some impressions on it first.

I know some people aren't fond of that OG GTA game but I played that 'ish to death on the PC back in '98.

Not the best selection for the PS1 but I will keep my Preorder

What the heck is a Sunset Riders? :lol:

vood99 vood99 , it feels truly brand new AND great "Nintendo-quality" on the analog triggers. I tested the controller out on my Wii on a couple of Gamecube games (Melee obviously, and a lil bit of Mario Sunshine), it is legit worth that $30 price tag.

Like I said before, if you guys need to replace your broken Gamecube Controller OR need some Gamecube Controller parts to "refurbish" some of your older controllers...............COP THE NEW SMASH SWITCH GAMECUBE CONTROLLER

^thx for the feedback

Do i wait and try for a black friday sale

Smash Gamecube Controller available for Black Friday? Hell nah, I don't think Nintendo will keep these supplied past next weekend (I do see 5-6 boxes of "non-preordered" GC controllers sitting in stores at Gamestop when I picked my pre-order up).

If you feel that brave, go ahead and see if you can get a Black Friday deal on a NEW Gamecube Controller. But you know the "Gamecube accessory" resellers are ready and waiting to swoop on the current available stock and making you sweat for these controllers by December.

Back
Top Bottom