The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I picked up a few Wii games today for 50 cents a piece! Got a friend at the register who always hooks me up.

No More Heroes 2
Mario Strikers “Charged”
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Spider-Man Web of Shadows

3vee.gif

I never had the OG gameboy. I asked for a Game Gear cuz it had color lol. Then I found out it took 6 batteries smh. I mostly played it at home.

How much would it cost to get a gameboy and some games these days?
Batteries are way more advanced now so you may be able to get some good play time

Batteries are way more advanced now so you may be able to get some good play time
Shoot might be able to figure out a way to plug it into a power device that they have to charge cell phones.

I still have my OG Gameboy and a bunch of games. Would love to play it but I get several vertical black lines going down the screen when I turn it on. Otherwise it works well. Hoping I can figure out how to fix it at some point.

I mean do you NEED to play the GAMES

or

Play the games on the original GameBoy.

Because there are "ways" to play

I still have my OG Gameboy and a bunch of games. Would love to play it but I get several vertical black lines going down the screen when I turn it on. Otherwise it works well. Hoping I can figure out how to fix it at some point.

You have to take it apart apply heat to the edges of the screen. I’ve seen it done with a solder pen.

I work in Marketing for Retro Gaming company. Don’t wanna come in here to shove our line down your face so i won’t mention the company.

But...I met with some Walmart and Target reps at CES and they both said the PS Classic has been the most disappointing product in a long time :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom