The RETRO Gaming Thread!

tumblr_l24isvgeEr1qbg16co1_500.gif

YOOOOO this brings back so many memories!! I am actually Hyped!! :smokin

Around Halloween I was flicking through the channels and one of the Freddy Krugers was on. In one of the scenes a kid was playing the OG Donkey Kong and Freddy was like "Wow, nice graphics!" :lol:

Last edited:
okay, so i got an n64...but yikes man... where can i get smash bros without it costing me more than a brand new ps4 game

Around Halloween I was flicking through the channels and one of the Freddy Krugers was on. In one of the scenes a kid was playing the OG Donkey Kong and Freddy was like "Wow, nice graphics!" :lol:
Lol, I think that was Nightmare on Elm part 4. The Nes release of the Freddy game was pretty decent, haven't played it in a while.

I tried playing Shaq Fu last night on SNES. It's so hard to do special moves on that game. Also played Lion King a little. Not sure why but I've never beat that game.

:lol:

You gotta admit though, Shaq Fu was a pretty awful game. I remember my cousin bought it new and we were both disappointed, so we went bike riding around the neighborhood instead. I remember it well because he was purposely farting while riding and he "had an accident" so we headed back home :rofl:

Last edited:
:lol:

You gotta admit though, Shaq Fu was a pretty awful game. I remember my cousin bought it new and we were both disappointed, so we went bike riding around the neighborhood instead. I remember it well because he was purposely farting while riding and he "had an accident" so we headed back home :rofl:
Damn :lol:
But yeah Shaq Fu was horrible, especially the Sega version.

Me and my girl have been playing SNES and N64 together lately. Been a lot of fun. SNES graphics and gameplay really holds up well through all these years.

Any must have games for either system?

Also we have an extra copy of Star Fox 64, anyone wanna trade for it?

Damn :lol:
But yeah Shaq Fu was horrible, especially the Sega version.

Shaq fu and Wayne's World were the absolute worst games I ever played on Sega

Me and my girl have been playing SNES and N64 together lately. Been a lot of fun. SNES graphics and gameplay really holds up well through all these years.

Retro gaming with girls is mad fun. Anytime I bring a girl over to my place they run to the SNES. Helps them get comfortable real quick

The Donkey Kong series, especially the first two.
Bart's Nightmare is one of my favorite SNES game.
Super Mario World and Mario Kart of course.
Turtles In Time was better on SNES.
Maximum Carnage
Street Fighter games
Yoshis Island

Back
Top Bottom