The RETRO Gaming Thread!

:lol:

You gotta admit though, Shaq Fu was a pretty awful game. I remember my cousin bought it new and we were both disappointed, so we went bike riding around the neighborhood instead. I remember it well because he was purposely farting while riding and he "had an accident" so we headed back home :rofl:
Damn :lol:
But yeah Shaq Fu was horrible, especially the Sega version.
Damn I kinda liked it
I remember being the old guy with the bo staff as my main :lol:
But maaaaan turtles in time for snes is my ****
I need that back
The snes version though
That neon night riders stage is my ****

Pigskin Football Arcade game was dope!!! Just found out it released for Sega. Would've been dope on SNES.

Are Kirby games fun to play?
I don't remember which particular one it was, but I remember having a ball playing either an NES or SNES Kirby when I was a kid. Not sure if that's because I was a kid, or because it's actually a good game :lol:. It had to have either been Kirby's Adventure or Kirby's Dream Land 3. I'm thinking the latter, as the box art sticks out in my memory for some reason. I might have to check it out on an emulator.

I don't remember which particular one it was, but I remember having a ball playing either an NES or SNES Kirby when I was a kid. Not sure if that's because I was a kid, or because it's actually a good game :lol:. It had to have either been Kirby's Adventure or Kirby's Dream Land 3. I'm thinking the latter, as the box art sticks out in my memory for some reason. I might have to check it out on an emulator.
Always wanted to try it. I heard the Kirby Return to Dreamland game on the Wii was pretty cool.

tumblr_med8g9eKDR1rx45ngo1_250.gif

The Donkey Kong series, especially the first two.
Bart's Nightmare is one of my favorite SNES game.
Super Mario World and Mario Kart of course.
Turtles In Time was better on SNES.
Maximum Carnage
Street Fighter games
Yoshis Island

Got Carnage and the Marios :pimp: gonna look for Bart's Nightmare and DK

Thanks b

Don't how anyone can beat Maximum Carnage without cheats. That game is sooo long. Took me like 2 hours from start to finish and I had to use a cheat for a bunch of lives or continues

SNES, please don't forget this classic to round out the og trilogy...

some of the best graphics on the snes imo

Last edited:
I'm up to 650 different NES titles, 692 with variants.

I haven't got anything new in a couple months though.

I also have 200+ SNES, 100+ N64, 100+ Genesis, 40 or so SMS and my accessory/boxed systems are outta control. :nerd:

I've been thinking about selling all my Sega and N64. I can't even remember the last time me or the kids have turned either one of those systems on. We play the NES and SNES. I could use that $$ towards completing the NES set..

View media item 1919130

Last edited:
I bought Shaq-Fu as a kid in high school cuz it was cheap!! It was bad but I still played it. A friend borrowed it and Robocop vs Terminator (also cheap) in exchange for his Zelda ... He then moved so I just gladly kept the Zelda :lol:

I'm up to 650 different NES titles, 692 with variants.

I haven't got anything new in a couple months though.

I also have 200+ SNES, 100+ N64, 100+ Genesis, 40 or so SMS and my accessory/boxed systems are outta control. :nerd:

I've been thinking about selling all my Sega and N64. I can't even remember the last time me or the kids have turned either one of those systems on. We play the NES and SNES. I could use that $$ towards completing the NES set..

View media item 1919130

Daaaaamn. Can I come over and play? Lol

I need to buy a power adapter for my snes...can't find it...found a box filled with snes games though :pimp:

I need to buy a power adapter for my snes...can't find it...found a box filled with snes games though :pimp:

Don't go cheap and buy one of those knock offs. It'll most likely give you trouble. Get an OEM adapter.

Last edited:
I am not knocking anyone. I come in peace.

But for those of you that are infatuated with physical systems and cartridges, what is your reasoning for not going the "digital route?

Back
Top Bottom