The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Yo I was literally playing this like 5 min ago. I had Norse by Northwest on PlayStation, it was a silly game but had us entertained for long nights haha. Finally checking out the original on SNES after all these years
8903B998-40C6-4AD0-AA6E-02ABF9D5D829.jpeg

Is that a PVM your using? Looks good! :smokin

I never owned a Snes console so I can only say that the Genesis was lots of fun to play.

Well known fact that the Genesis/MD version is far superior to the SNES version.

While I think the Genesis version of Aladdin is the better looking version, the SNES is more faithful to the film.

The SNES also has a level where you ride the carpet with Jasmine to a MIDI-rendtion of "A Whole New World".

Is that a PVM your using? Looks good! :smokin

Yup thanks fam, it’s a Panasonic color video monitor, got it for free from work cuz no one was using it. It’s 9 inch but it works good for my purpose, I have it at my lady’s house so it isn’t taking up much space but one hole in the shelf. It doesn’t have RGB, just s-video and BNC for composite. I’m kinda glad I didn’t go down the RGB rabbit hole otherwise my wallet would be hurting more. I have a 14 inch PVM (s-video) at home in my garage and a 20” CRT for everything else tho.

D99B2378-30B5-4AF3-87FC-4193FB367EA4.jpeg

Continuing Chrono Trigger save file from like 10 years ago.. having a blast playing this :pimp:

I thought I was the only one.. :rofl:
:lol: side note The Lion King is coming out on my bday and I have the VHS tapes so I’m def gon rewatch that

Last edited:
Yup thanks fam, it’s a Panasonic color video monitor, got it for free from work cuz no one was using it. It’s 9 inch but it works good for my purpose, I have it at my lady’s house so it isn’t taking up much space but one hole in the shelf. It doesn’t have RGB, just s-video and BNC for composite. I’m kinda glad I didn’t go down the RGB rabbit hole otherwise my wallet would be hurting more. I have a 14 inch PVM (s-video) at home in my garage and a 20” CRT for everything else tho.

D99B2378-30B5-4AF3-87FC-4193FB367EA4.jpeg

Continuing Chrono Trigger save file from like 10 years ago.. having a blast playing this :pimp:

:lol: side note The Lion King is coming out on my bday and I have the VHS tapes so I’m def gon rewatch that

Very nice! Loving the set up too, I’m sure the image looks crispy due to the smaller screen. You’re lucky to have gotten it for free man, that was really cool of your workplace to hook you up.

I still own two Sony PVM-2030 that work great but do not have room for them at the moment. Might flip one soon.

Very nice! Loving the set up too, I’m sure the image looks crispy due to the smaller screen. You’re lucky to have gotten it for free man, that was really cool of your workplace to hook you up.

I still own two Sony PVM-2030 that work great but do not have room for them at the moment. Might flip one soon.

Yea its a decent size especially for gameboy games. I actually wasn't using the monitor for the longest time until I brought it to my girl's. And I feel you, I try to get one type of everything and don't got room for all of it. One day when I have my own pad I'll have a dedicated retro room

Ghostbusters: The Video Game, which was released ten years ago, is being re-released for the PS4/XB1/Switch.

Back
Top Bottom