The RETRO Gaming Thread!

They're father and son.

jxrolsp5eh131.jpg

Yoooo Nintendo belongs in Fools Wildin' for these ads. :lol::lol::lol::smh::smh::smh:

Might be a cultural thing, but my Pops and I are cool AF and that kind of closeness was cut out in the single digit age group. :rolleyes

I don't think they were implying incest or anything.

The commercial was a spoof of the TV series Candid Camera, which was on the air when the Game Boy Camera was released.

Just outta curiosity what's the most overrated retro game ever in y'all opinion?

Very broad question. Never played any JRPGs or RPGs in general, same for stealth-action type games like Metal Gear so I find games from those genres overrated.

Just outta curiosity what's the most overrated retro game ever in y'all opinion?

Probably Earthbound if you mean price wise, people pay crazy amounts for it. I’m not knocking the game tho and I haven’t done a full playthrough yet

Man is there a way to play chrono trigger on the switch!!?

The next best thing is playing Chrono Trigger DS on the 3DSXL. Back then I got it for like 20 but looks the price has gone up a lil

Probably Earthbound if you mean price wise, people pay crazy amounts for it. I’m not knocking the game tho and I haven’t done a full playthrough yet

The next best thing is playing Chrono Trigger DS on the 3DSXL. Back then I got it for like 20 but looks the price has gone up a lil
Earthbound is amazing, you definitely have to do a playthrough.

Until this very moment, I did not know WHAT Earthbound was even about.

It was a game that I have seen the name for decades but never scoped it out

Back
Top Bottom