The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Give me this one lol
o.jpg

Looks like they didn't make any size adjustments to the TMNT besides just making the control panel wider smh. No way all 4 players can see that screen lol
TMNT_03_R2-6.7.19.jpg

I need a lil help.
i'm a former hardcore gamer...mostly into rpg's, fighting games, beat em ups and platformers.
as I get older I find less time to do any of that because it takes away from family.

I need something that I can play with the fam. i'm out of ideas. something easy enough for a non gamer to get into but hard enough for someone like me to enjoy.
fam doesn't enjoy beat em ups like that and I don't have time to teach them how to play a fighting game and they won't take the time to learn and i don't play around with that sort of thing so it'd probably have to be a platformer. any help is appreciated. thanks.

(rpgs are out of the question because i'm a stickler for getting every item, accessory, weapon, etc. and power leveling and they're not going to do that)

I need a lil help.
i'm a former hardcore gamer...mostly into rpg's, fighting games, beat em ups and platformers.
as I get older I find less time to do any of that because it takes away from family.

I need something that I can play with the fam. i'm out of ideas. something easy enough for a non gamer to get into but hard enough for someone like me to enjoy.
fam doesn't enjoy beat em ups like that and I don't have time to teach them how to play a fighting game and they won't take the time to learn and i don't play around with that sort of thing so it'd probably have to be a platformer. any help is appreciated. thanks.

(rpgs are out of the question because i'm a stickler for getting every item, accessory, weapon, etc. and power leveling and they're not going to do that)
Any side scrollers or beat 'em' ups are easy to get into.

The Best Retro Games of 2018 - RetroGaming with Racketboy http://www.racketboy.com/retro/the-best-retro-games-of-2018[/QUOTE]

Mario vs donkey Kong (these games are fun could see a newer version being coop)
Mario party’s
Splatoon 2?
Super Mario maker 2 will be the one lol
Castle crashers
Fat princess on ps3

There is a game called FAT Princess? That is interesting. Was there pushback from SJW?

No came out on ps3 during the golden era before all that softness...was a very fun game you can 4 people coop, you feed a captured princess slices of cake she gets fatter, the other team try’s to break into your castle n return her home, the fatter she is the harder it is for them to take her so y’all go to war...basically capture the flag

Wario64_2019_Jun_12.jpg

This just got announced. I never played this system or knew anybody that had one. Looks interesting tho.

Amazing system with some amazing games that gets overlooked . My older cousins owned a TG16 when it came out in ‘89. Remember we all was playing the buy in game Keith Courage that christmas along with Bonks Adventure, China Warrior, Legendary Axe..

Kanye West favorite game he said is a game called Blazing Lazers which is on this system

Back
Top Bottom