The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I never played Majora's Mask before but my girl busted it out the other night. Game is OD creepy and weird. Straight up had to tell her let's play something else.

I never played Majora's Mask before but my girl busted it out the other night. Game is OD creepy and weird. Straight up had to tell her let's play something else.
Personally my favorite Zelda game ever. Also easily fits into my top 5 of all time. It's definitely a polarizing game, but if you're a Zelda fan you have to give it a playthrough.

Last edited:
I apologize if I don't paint a clear picture. I'm thinking of a space shooter game for SNES, after your game was done you could put in your initials along with your zodiac symbol. Your spacecraft's weapons and shield could be upgraded as you progressed. Sorry, I use to love the game but don't remember much else about it.

I apologize if I don't paint a clear picture. I'm thinking of a space shooter game for SNES, after your game was done you could put in your initials along with your zodiac symbol. Your spacecraft's weapons and shield could be upgraded as you progressed. Sorry, I use to love the game but don't remember much else about it.

Gradius 3

When need a hd jaleco collection
Brawl brothers
Rival turf
Peace keepers

And

Hd

Pocky and rocky

I've been lagging on getting a retron3 because I honestly don't know which games I want?

3 Nintendo games
3 Super Nintendo games
3 Sega Genesis games

Don't know why but lately I've had this urge to play Zombies Ate My Neighbors :lol: trying to find a copy without hitting the Bay...

Anyone know where I can sell games and systems that's not eBay? I have the gold majoras mask n64 that I'm trying to move amongst other things

I'm a member in a couple video game marketplace groups on FB and people seem to pay top notch prices on there.

The only rules they really have are shipping must be included in the price/auction, that way there's no complications between buyers and sellers.

If you want to check them out, let me know and I'll give you the names of the groups.

There's a gold Majoras Mask listed on there right now that ends tonight and it's at $39. Hell, I've seen them on eBay for cheaper than that.

Last edited:
Personally my favorite Zelda game ever. Also easily fits into my top 5 of all time. It's definitely a polarizing game, but if you're a Zelda fan you have to give it a playthrough.
I absolutely love majoras mask. Man, I wanna play it so bad right now :lol: I think it's underrated..... If that's really possible

Gamestop will only offer me 2 pennies :frown:

I was in one big gaming group and I posted the game for like 35. I then got kicked out and blocked lol. I wasn't breaking any rules. If you can pass those names it would be greatly appreciated

Gamestop will only offer me 2 pennies :frown:

I was in one big gaming group and I posted the game for like 35. I then got kicked out and blocked lol. I wasn't breaking any rules. If you can pass those names it would be greatly appreciated

Here's the main one. It seems like lots of people jumped ship from the other to join this one. It has 4,100+ members and the other only has 1,500 and is pretty dead..

View media item 1928312

I absolutely love majoras mask. Man, I wanna play it so bad right now :lol: I think it's underrated..... If that's really possible
I hear ya :lol:. I don't have an N64 but I play the Virtual Console version on the OG Wii. I usually do a 100% play through every couple of years, usually during the summer. Everything about it is great from the mask sidequests, skulltula houses, sword upgrade quests, bottle quests, etc.

It's really a weird game in terms of "rating". People either absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. There's no in between. So in a sense it's severely underrated and highly overrated at the same time :lol:.

I've actually never done a playthrough without using the Inverted Song of Time, nor have I ever tried to beat Majora without using the Fierce Deity's mask. That might be my mission this summer.

Last edited:
Playing Streets of Rage 2 and I noticed something on the character select screen

So for 1, every player has 10 total stars, of course they are distributed differently.

But I find it weird that Max has 3 stars for Stamina and Skate has 1. It should be the inverse considering bigger dudes with all of that muscle would have a harder time with performing at a high level for a long time.

Playing Streets of Rage 2 and I noticed something on the character select screen

So for 1, every player has 10 total stars, of course they are distributed differently.

But I find it weird that Max has 3 stars for Stamina and Skate has 1. It should be the inverse considering bigger dudes with all of that muscle would have a harder time with performing at a high level for a long time.

View media item 1931777

View media item 1931778
In this instance i think they went by ability to take damage as far as stamina cause Skate dies easy as hell and slow *** Max was a tank...

Last edited:
Yea that makes sense. They should have labeled it Toughness or Durabiity or something.

Just in a Retro Mood tonight. About to see what Mario RPG Vice is about. Never played it

Oh yea, SNES Mario Kart > Any Other Mario Kart

Back
Top Bottom