The RETRO Gaming Thread!

5EC408D7-F560-4C52-9CF7-B223366FA9F9.jpeg

Feels.

Someone on Twitter suggested a "Mamba mode" like the Jordan Challenge on NBA 2K11. I think that would be great. Some games they can go over: (They don't all have to be games he won, that wasn't the case with MJ)

Air balls versus Utah 1997
'98 All-Star game versus MJ
2000 Finals when Shaq fouls out (you could also have him injured during this)
2001 versus A.I.
2003 scoring-spree
2006 scoring-spree
2009 Finals
2010 Finals Game 7
Final-game 60 points

20200131_145110_resize_46.jpg

I got lucky and grabbed this today for that price. I've seen that people have already marked them up online.

If anyone still wants this its available on Gameover.com for that price. I got it in person at a store in town.

As for Part 2:

I could have swore I saw it in store in a few weeks ago. It's gone now. And it seems harder to find online. I need it if anyone knows where to find it.

Question: Was there ever a version of either of these games with Kobe on the CARTRIDGE sticker?

20200131_145110_resize_46.jpg

I got lucky and grabbed this today for that price. I've seen that people have already marked them up online.

If anyone still wants this its available on Gameover.com for that price. I got it in person at a store in town.

As for Part 2:

I could have swore I saw it in store in a few weeks ago. It's gone now. And it seems harder to find online. I need it if anyone knows where to find it.

Question: Was there ever a version of either of these games with Kobe on the CARTRIDGE sticker?
Saw this at a local store with the exact same price yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom