The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Lol at air balls versus Utah 1997 being in there
Lol you can make it go right and win the game.
You just have to have something pre-2000, one of the seasons when he was wearing the old Laker jerseys and they were failing in the playoffs.

They had Jordan's 63 point game against the Celtics that he lost.

20200204_143609_resize_22.jpg

Just got these for these prices.

1580855519275.png

I get what he means though. Gaming took a much darker turn (as all media does) and people started really playing by themselves. There were more problems with them and third party, but the Switch is finally mending a lot of those fences.

Meh. I still have my N64 and as much as I loved the few games I have on it, the overall quality of its game library was depressing.

He makes it seem as if Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and other fun games weren’t big sellers for the PS1.

Everyone was only playing “depressing games” ...:rolleyes

Speaking of GameCube... I've been itching to replay this gem. It may not have been traditional Starfox, but the game was still a lot of fun, and played great. I wonder why they never did a sequel..

Attachments

• gc_starfox_adventures_p_hxwg3f.jpg
    gc_starfox_adventures_p_hxwg3f.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 120
What luck to have found this toy brand new in the original box for only $11.99 at my local thrift store.
I want to say I remember it but can’t be sure. The PS2 games were fun and played for

Also picked up this huge scroll poster for $4. Might put it in my nephew’s room (not my pic). Employees told me there should also be a scroll poster of Mega Man X-6 and one of Castlevania. Might check tomorrow if Inhave time.
1580963004766.jpeg

Last edited:
I passed on a Sega Dreamcast today. It powered on and came with one controller with rumble pack and a bootleg copy of Crazy Taxi 2 but was missing the AV cables. It was $20 but I couldn’t bring myself to do it since I have no history with that system. Plus, I have no games for it either :tongue:

I wouldn’t have copped either TURBO UNO TURBO UNO . If I can’t see the screen, no telling what shape that console really is in.

That was my biggest concern. My brother looked at me surprised when I didn’t buy it but understood the uncertainty of buying used old consoles, especially at a thrift store that won’t give any money back or store credit for electronics.

Back
Top Bottom