The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Finally started playing.

As expected, not disappointing at all.
The boss fight have been good so far. Challenging.

I like the prison stage. You see the guards beating up the inmates :lol:
Yea, that tripped me out. :lol:

You don't get as many pts if you let them kill them though.

I used Cherry. Haven't beat the game yet. Only using her so far.

I think I reached Stage 5???????????

Struggled with SoR 4 as it doesn't quite play like the original games. Axel is by far the worst character which is disappointing as he used to be my fave.

Adam by far is the best character, which is a good thing as it was borderline criminal that SEGA did not make him playable in SoR 2 and SoR 3. :smh: :smh: :smh:

source.gif

Dope game!! The graphics are still good.. I remember playing a demo way back in the day, later on I thought about it so I picked it up on eBay.

I haven’t played it yet but I will once I get the nephews here. Hoping they like it.

Went to the thrift store to pick up some music cd’s and ran into a buddy of mine. He was there to donate some stuff and the subject of video games popped up. Well, he handed me a bag of PS3 games and a PS3 console all for free 8) :emoji_thumbsup:

Grand theft auto 4
Call of Duty black ops
Call of duty 4
Little big planet
LA Noire
Modern Warfare
LEGO Batman 3
Uncharted Drakes
Batman Asylum

While gamecube prices gave gotten silly, I switched gears and was able to scoop some n64 titles for cheap (While bobbing and weaving the counterfeits)
4858C68E-E9BB-4B12-8266-D01A7425711B.jpeg

Trying to target some games that are good to play with friends for the 64. I think the only other one I need is Mario Party 3.

Back
Top Bottom