The RETRO Gaming Thread!

R.I.P. Kamala.

20200809_233735.jpg

While gamecube prices gave gotten silly, I switched gears and was able to scoop some n64 titles for cheap (While bobbing and weaving the counterfeits)
4858C68E-E9BB-4B12-8266-D01A7425711B.jpeg

Trying to target some games that are good to play with friends for the 64. I think the only other one I need is Mario Party 3.

Wow didn't even know they made fakes. I have been looking to pick up those games as well. Any particular things to look out for?

Wow didn't even know they made fakes. I have been looking to pick up those games as well. Any particular things to look out for?

Tons of fake cartridges out there my G ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario . If the cart looks brand spanking new and is dirt cheap you have to be careful.

I've heard some shady sellers even buy defective/broken original cartridges and swap them out with the fake internals. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Horrid game but the marketing was on point. Almost purchased it due to hype but luckily the store that we used to get our games from allowed us to try it out. Saved Mom's hard earned money. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nice save! I didn’t get into the later Batman games as I was more into the sports games by this time. I didn’t pick up my copy of Batman Forever until a few years back. I spotted it at my local game store for $3-$5 and thought I caught a steal...boy was I wrong :lol:

Horrid game but the marketing was on point. Almost purchased it due to hype but luckily the store that we used to get our games from allowed us to try it out. Saved Mom's hard earned money. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

MajinZuub MajinZuub where's your copy of NBA Jam and Streets of Rage 1/2/3 though? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Didn't get those til SNES, had to play them at my cousins until I got mine :lol: Even then my cousins had college slam that we'd get down on. I was only 4/5 when my folks got me my Genesis and my pops would play SF2 with me only to slap the **** out of me with E. Honda :lol:

Last edited:
I do remember my aunt got me a Gameboy after I got my Genesis with Tetris and Super Mario Land and I used to tear apart my house trying to find that Mario Land cartridge and still can't find it.

The James Bond Gameboy game was fun as hell too! I still get songs from the game stuck in my head every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom