The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Damn 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 where is this thrift store at?
I can't find any good **** at the thrift stores near me. :smh:
Paid $60 for a brand new PS2 Controller A year ago. I’m guessing you paid 3.99 lol
That place is awesome! 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 is bound to find some more gold! Love it :pimp::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
Thanks guys. A lot of competition at that thrift. Imagine the stuff they find :0

Cot damn my G 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 , you HAVE to be an employee there. There's NO way any of that stuff is hitting the floor for walk-in traffic. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I know the thrift store chain where he gets his heat from, but the closest store to me is an hour plus drive away. :ohwell:

I know the thrift store chain where he gets his heat from, but the closest store to me is an hour plus drive away. :ohwell:

Give it a shot and go early. You’re bound to find something if you stay a few hours. Have lunch nearby and go back in. I’ve seen resellers do this at my local one that’s similar to 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 spot.

Yea the new SOR is vicious man.

Downloaded it for PC.

Very difficult though.
Nice to know, I heard negative reviews on Amazon. However $40 cheaper if used not a bad purchase. I been really head down focused these last couple of days playing an JRPG on PS4.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican titang545 titang545 as a Bare Knuckes (SoR) I-III diehard, I think that SoR 4 pays decent enough homage to the series but it is quite different.

The game targets an audience that's focused on combo mastery and a harder difficulty as opposed to the OG games which were a bit more chilled, laid back, 'grab your buddy/brother and beat the snot out of some virtual punks' type of games.

The game was developed outside of Japan so it's missing that crazy Japanese take on western culture. The level design is fine however the music is a hit or miss but not as bad as BK/SoR III.

There are some clear balance issues with the un-patched version of the game, however they released an update which supposedly addresses some of this. One thing I don't like about the game is the removal of the dash/sprinting for all the characters as well as the STAR upgrades doing nothing to improve the DASH/SPRINT+ATTACKs with each subsequent star.

I pre-ordered a physical copy of the game purely on nostalgia but in hindsight I would've waited for it to get to about $19.99 before purchasing it.

Last edited:
Some days I go a week without finding anything. I just post the good and not the dry days

What would you say was the one thing you thought you'd never find there but got to purchase? Anything rare that you've ever found?

What would you say was the one thing you thought you'd never find there but got to purchase? Anything rare that you've ever found?

not sure but these are my fav things I found
B3C68790-4B6F-4B0B-8623-D90987FAF584.jpeg

Oh wow, nice! Looking forward to it and might even record it :emoji_thumbsup:

Edit: Was just at Goodwill and didn’t find anything I really wanted. I found two complete GameCube games but passed as the titles were whatever to me. Avatar the last Air bender and the other was Bionicle.

Hi guys I need some input on Gamecube hdmi adapters. What is the best adapter out there without breaking the bank? I just want to play my GC games again on my pc monitor using hdmi only thanks guys

Happy 35th anniversary to Super Mario Bros. :pimp:

na.900x.jpg

One of my favorite videos games of all time and THE 1st game I ever owned. Still play it and pass it till this day.

Edit: Picked up another PS2 “fat” console with 2 controllers for $15. Had to do it since I know I get heavy use out of my current one, might crap out on me so I’ll have a spare ready.

Back
Top Bottom