The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Was gifted another console today. I got a complete Super Mario 25th anniversary red Wii. The only thing missing were the manuals for Wii sports and Super Mario Bros.

Try ebay to see if they have those, assuming you are trying to complete them.

Try ebay to see if they have those, assuming you are trying to complete them.

I have checked it out but I’m not too worried. I’ve seen theses titles in their “pack in” version at thrift stores for $1.99. The discs get stolen but the thieves leave the cover and instructions inside, pretty sure I’ll come across more since it happens so often.

Figured I’d take the time to knocking down the backlog. Skies of Arcadia is the only rpg I plan to beat on DC.

1ACB329C-DA42-4FC7-AB2F-244DB6A094BC.jpeg

And yes I’m playing on the floor. Man cave isn’t set up yet lol

Figured I’d take the time to knocking down the backlog. Skies of Arcadia is the only rpg I plan to beat on DC.

It’s all good. We need not some fancy furniture, just a wooden plank and some cinder blocks on each end. Entertainment center ready!

The random encounter rate on this game was ridiculously high, I must've put about 60 hours in the game and I was only about 1/3 of the way through it. Couldn't complete it as I just didn't have the time for such a lengthy game.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO anything GameCube for $1.99 is a damn steal! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Absolutely! The cool part is that I originally didn’t see it, the employee pointed it out to me. I walked right past it the first time :lol:

Pac-Man, Pitfall & Pong?
Let us know if these newer versions are any good!
Will do. Just have to swap cables on my PS2, they’re on component for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom