The RETRO Gaming Thread!

What didn't you like about it?

Nevermind, you said didn't not...
You know what I meant.
Not enough characters or customization. Tracks are boring to drive on and just pretty straight forward. Car Handling sucks you will hit walls randomly for no reason. Nobody is ever online. And the biggest issue is the horrible frame rates drops and rendering

5C06B905-D993-403A-A520-12C922567202.jpeg

Wow, predecessor of Ecco the Dolphin!

Ecco the Dolphin was so disappointing. Looking back, not sure why I thought it would be good lol. Guess the graphics....

Wow, predecessor of Ecco the Dolphin!
I thought the exact same when I saw it. Pretty cool to see the idea of a Dolphin being turned into a video game. The fellas at Activision we’re ahead of their time.

As for Ecco the Dolphin, I thought it was pretty cool overall. I lost interest in playing it because I was 12 years old and into fighting games. Still a decent game and worth spending some time with it.

As for today’s pick up....pics soon to come:wink:

Goodwill thrift stores were awesome today. $1.99 for each game. Screw eBay prices!
FE7AAC8B-0787-4806-A2C5-238AAD628000.jpeg

Yes, Fire Emblem GameCube was $1.99 as well. No manual but who cares at that price, lol.
5BD129B0-1655-434A-8344-2F3B19564911.jpeg

PSP games will be picked up no matter the title. Surprised to find three of them in the same week.
F6C8002E-7557-44EE-A372-085CB5450437.jpeg

This baby has been factory sealed for almost 40 years!:wow::wow::wow:
I bought it last week loose but sealed is cool to look at.
6471AFC2-DF1F-41E5-96D7-59E264AE57A2.jpeg

9BDA68DC-197A-43B1-BB6E-4903831212D2.jpeg

Last edited:

been playing the ps3 hd version all weekend long. thankfully I bought it when it was released and could redownload as it was delisted less than 2 years after it released.
also bought all 3 fatal frames on the store before they're taken down for good later this summer.

The Rarest and Most Valuable Sega Genesis / Megadrive Games - RetroGaming with Racketboy

I believe you but I must add that he is lousy at video games in general. :lol:

Also that I really enjoyed the Darkman movie but didn't remember that there was video game for it.

Oh! He does? Lol, I don’t know why I thought dude was actually good at games :lol:

Me neither, I got my copy at a flea market a few years back for $5. I should've passed and got myself a burrito instead.

Oh! He does? Lol, I don’t know why I thought dude was actually good at games :lol:

Me neither, I got my copy at a flea market a few years back for $5. I should've passed and got myself a burrito instead.

He is really bad - borderline pathetic - probably why he's so angry.

His boy Mike is average/above average and can embarrass him with game play
when they play together. It's like beating your boss at golf or something; uncomfortable.

James Rolfe wouldn't touch a modern game. So much behind the scene dramas with Cinemassacre made me lost interest on em.

Back
Top Bottom