The RETRO Gaming Thread!

James Rolfe wouldn't touch a modern game. So much behind the scene dramas with Cinemassacre made me lost interest on em.

What kind of drama? I’m not too familiar with that situation. Rolfe seemed like a regular guy, not demanding.

Man, I remember wanting one of these......
482F3614-60F6-4307-B360-D427D314C466.jpeg
This accessory reveals all Game Boy's defaults :lol:

YouTube knows way to well my tastes, a lot of great recommendations, here a video, didn't see it entirely yet but I let you some picture to let you know its potential :lol:

mgs2.jpg

EDIT

Last edited:

I can't take the idea from my head of 3 other James Bond's games on N64 in the same vein, I mean they had a reunion for a sequel, it would have been great, but what if each other James Bond which were supposed to be in GoldenEye had their game on N64 with the same quality ? Would have been great...

goldeneye.jpg

bf42pc0f.jpg
51FMTKMZF4L._AC_SY445_.jpg

Just started Battlefield 1942 today and planning to play to the 2nd as soon as possible, I love the simple gameplay of BF42, very intuitive, great ideas in it

I had Eternal Champions on Sega Genesis. The soundtrack was pretty dope, I think Bone Thugs sampled one of the tracks?

Think I'm gonna start up Silent Hill 2 today.

Ico, Shadow of the Colossus or Metal Gear Solid 2 are reasons I might have wanted a PS2 at the time, same later for PS3 with Metal Gear Solid 4, need to play those 4 games one day, I've played for a very short time to MGS2, for those of you who have played it, do Ico and Shadow are as good as they seems to be ?

had some good times on Cadillacs & Dinosaurs. Y'all remember that? Still hum that eerie lvl 1 opening track...
Weird name in hindsight..

Ico, Shadow of the Colossus or Metal Gear Solid 2 are reasons I might have wanted a PS2 at the time, same later for PS3 with Metal Gear Solid 4, need to play those 4 games one day, I've played for a very short time to MGS2, for those of you who have played it, do Ico and Shadow are as good as they seems to be ?
MGS 2 have too much mumbo jumbo if you wanna follow the story lol MGS 4 is cool but it seems off in a way.

Back
Top Bottom