The RETRO Gaming Thread!

As much as I love the first one, this one is better.

1643922146214.jpeg

I need to play this one since I got in complete in box at the thrift store a while back. Haven’t put it in my gaming rotation. I bet the graphics are decent too.
Yea, I’ve had some fun with the 3rd as well, but not nearly to the extent as the first two.

2 > 1 > 3

Oh nice!
What’s the downside to the 3rd one?
That’s a good question. It’s been a while since I’ve played it. IIRC, the absence of King K. Roll might have played into it. :lol:

Don’t get me wrong, I had fun with it. It’s just that the first two are classics. I guess it could only go down (especially) after part 2.

That’s a good question. It’s been a while since I’ve played it. IIRC, the absence of King K. Roll might have played into it. :lol:

Don’t get me wrong, I had fun with it. It’s just that the first two are classics. I guess it could only go down (especially) after part 2.

Oh I can totally see how that would make the game less fun. I wonder why they decided to remove king k roll? They might have scaled down for budget reasons. I have that 3rd one complete in box as well, just haven’t bothered to play recently other than some Sega Genesis. Been tending more to shoe brightening my old shoes and other hobbies.

Back
Top Bottom