The RETRO Gaming Thread!

FWqgzTJWYAI9plD.jpeg

phantom dust....had a blast on some lan seshs...amazing ost of remixed classical comps,... too much nostalgia just hearing that first drum n bass track...:pimp:

I’m delving into the Yakuza franchise. Played Yakuza 0 earlier this year for a podcast and absolutely loved it. Purchased the next 4 games on a Steam sale and I’m currently 15 hrs into Yakuza Kiwami which is a remake of the original Yakuza game that dropped on PS2. It doesn’t have quite the charm that 0 had but I’m still really enjoying it.

Back when life was simple and the world didn't suck. That's how 16-bit (and 8-Bit) games make me think and feel.

Just started a Chrono Trigger playthrough. Hard to believe it's been about 27 years.

I finally came up on more Sega Dreamcast games at the thrift store. Those things are super rare for me in the wild, hardly ever see them come in.

Picked up Buzz Lightyear, Toy Commander, Chicken Run and Slave Zero. They’re not high dollar games but I’ll take’em at $2 each. I still don’t have a system though :lol: :blush:

Back
Top Bottom