The RETRO Gaming Thread!

:pimp: still got mine sitting in the shelf. I would always choose Cinder, Glacier, or Jade. The colored cartridges were def a nice touch. Spider-Man Maximum Carnage was also red

Doom-SNES-NTSC-1041428.jpg

Big fan of KI on SNES and N64...very first (and embarrassing) memory of this game was playing it on a SNES kiosk at a Media Play in Atlanta...can't remember how old I was, pretty young though, but this bigger kid (teenager) decided to jump in versus with me. He obviously had experience and was pulling off combos left and right...he finished the second round with an ultra combo, let go of the controller, said "have fun", and walked off laughing while the animation was still going...I was pressing buttons the whole time trying to get out of it...

As far as the reboot, haven't gotten a chance to play it but definitely glad some of the old characters are there...the newer "guest" characters, not so much..they seem a bit forced

:pimp: still got mine sitting in the shelf. I would always choose Cinder, Glacier, or Jade. The colored cartridges were def a nice touch. Spider-Man Maximum Carnage was also red

I wonder why Nintendo didn't release gold cartridges for A Link to the Past.

I LOVE classic sports games. Don't even get me started in here. Tecmo Bowl, Madden, NBA Live, NBA Jam, NHL 94, Ken Griffey Jr., Triple Play 96, etc. :wow:

Bad 3rd party support and not being a dvd player killed the Dreamcast. The system was
ahead of its time too.

Bad 3rd party support and not being a dvd player killed the Dreamcast. The system was
ahead of its time too.

So many dope games...personal favorite of mine. For some odd reason I have like 3 at my moms crib. Might have to fire one up.

I remember everybody ditched that day.. Their were more students at toys r us, kb toys, eB games and funcoland than at school.. :rofl: Even a teacher was caught slipping.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom