The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I had mortal kombat for sega. I would have killed for a snes tho lol

Finished Super Mario Bros 3 earlier. My favorite aside from Super Mario World. Might do SMB2 next. I love how completely different it is from all other Mario games.

Also playing through SMW2: Yoshi's Island. Forgot how good it was.

Last edited:
I never ever completed a Mario game in my life lol smh
Shocked-Mario.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have a silver NeoGeo Pocket Color

Was my first time being exposed to KOF :pimp:

That system was ahead of its time. Too bad the home version was like a million dollars so I didn't know anyone who actually had one.

The Rolls Royce of systems.

Never played a home version of the neo geo, but I've played the roms and i'll tell you what; I'd rather pay $650 retail for a Neo Geo than the $600 I paid for a PS3...

I had DBZ Final Bout on PS1

I had to buy a converter and do all this extra stuff to play the game since it was an import :lol:

:lol: I had the one where you had to put the spring under the top door and run the import disc first

I remember they had the mod chips but it sounded too risky at the time. And I think it cost more at the time.

I eventually lost the spring, had to use a paperclip

Modded PS1s were so amazing. Bought one in the Philippines and was so happy I was able to play all the games I wanted LOL.

I never was able to do the disc swap trick to play imported/burned games lol

I had the spring then ended up getting the mod. That dbz got work. I remember the ps2 and playing naruto

that disc swap was a PS2 thing no? I remember a girl I was dating her brother in law did that and had hella burned games for his kids lol

I never modded any of em. Heck I never changed the case on my XBOX to one of those snazzy clear ones :lol:

There were modded PS2s? I didn't know.

I really only got a PS2 to play SOCOM 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom