The RETRO Gaming Thread!

giphy.gif

Man......
I have a retro duo portable and it's great but if ur finger touch the cartridge while playing it zonks the game out. Mad annoying! If this supaboy S locks it in like shown on this video ... I might consider getting it !! [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was playing sunset riders the other day

one of my favorite games ever

yet another game that was better on genesis

I been wanting this for a minute!! There's sooooo many SNES games i remember playing at my buddies house. Man i think we played Empire Strikes Back so much i know that movie so well lol

Man......
I have a retro duo portable and it's great but if ur finger touch the cartridge while playing it zonks the game out. Mad annoying! If this supaboy S locks it in like shown on this video ... I might consider getting it !! [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Hmmm, I saw this review and was only dissuaded by the adapter you needed to use to play NES games and low game volume

SMH at the "Christmas Tax" mark up on SupaBoy. Coulda sworn it was under $80 about a month agoooooooooo!

Last edited:
Video:

Game Preservation - The Quest - - Inside Lens - Video On Demand - NHK WORLD - English https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/lens/20161128/

Inside Lens
Game Preservation - The Quest -
Broadcast on November 27, 2016

Many consider video games as a key part of "Cool Japan". However, many others frown upon these pop culture icons. What's worse is that most games from the 1970's to the 90's are being lost to time, corrosion and neglect. Now, 2 video game enthusiasts, a French citizen and a Japanese surgeon, are on a mission to save these games from extinction. They founded the Game Preservation Society, an NPO whose goal is to restore and archive video games from the past. This documentary is not only a tribute to their work but also to the pixel art of Japanese graphic artist Amaya Pixel.

Mario Kart 64 was released 20 years ago today in Japan. It would be released two months later in North America.

Back
Top Bottom