The RETRO Gaming Thread!

^^
Seems like the cornball 'sneakerheads' who were stunting on IG have moved onto retro consoles. What exactly is the point of that setup? Is anything even hooked up?

Maybe they have one to rock, one to stock, like sneakers. One to play, one to display? :lol: :rofl:

All jokes aside. It's dumb as hell to have retro consoles like that without being hooked up. I noticed there's a trend or subculture of people calling themselves nerds and going out of their way to display it. It's so corny. I play video games and read comics, but I'm not a ****** nerd. Hell naw.

Last edited:
Maybe he hooks them up when he feels like playing whatever. Seems like a cool aesthetic. I keep mine in an old cooler whenever I feel like breaking them out. Systems just stacked with each other.

^^
Fair enough but you're not posting your old cooler on Instagram for e-props. This cat probably had his retro Jordan 'collection' in those same cubby holes.

521c6c33dbca94a032845370950db3ed.gif

I've been looking for my PS2 for a min, turns out my girl has a slim one in perfectly good condition. Gonna load up Socom when I get a chance :lol:

Back
Top Bottom