The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Aight fam, picked up ten PS2 games at Vintage Stock this weekend for $17 and have a PS2 slim lined up to cop from my friend this weekend along with a couple PS1 games he's selling. I've never owned a playstation (any gen), so I'm looking forward to playing it 
nthat.gif

Aight fam, picked up ten PS2 games at Vintage Stock this weekend for $17 and have a PS2 slim lined up to cop from my friend this weekend along with a couple PS1 games he's selling. I've never owned a playstation (any gen), so I'm looking forward to playing it :nthat:  

Ps2 is dope..enjoy

I remember renting Bubsy and thinking it was an ok game, nothing special but it helped me pass the time away on those quiet weekends when the family didn't go out.

Speaking of Mortal Kombat 3, there's a Game Gear version that was only released in Europe.

...and a Master System version that was only released in Brazil. 

I still have my og copy of this right here. Toys R Us was having a sale so I got it for $15. The game was stupid hard though so I went back to playing Hot Wheels Turbo Racing :lol:

51C0Ht8rikL._SX466_.jpg

I remember hot wheels turbo :pimp: lol

It was a fun game having to unlock tracks and cars :smokin
I originally picked up a copy because Toys r Us was having a cross promotion with Mattel where they'd give you a limited edition Hot Wheel when you bought the game. That toy car is still sealed and... still worthless :lol:

s-l300.jpg

I still have my og copy of this right here. Toys R Us was having a sale so I got it for $15. The game was stupid hard though so I went back to playing Hot Wheels Turbo Racing :lol:

51C0Ht8rikL._SX466_.jpg

Whoa, Toys R Us has this on sale TODAY or when you originally bought it?

Whoa, Toys R Us has this on sale TODAY or when you originally bought it?

I'm pretty sure he meant the day he originally bought it but there's a lot of stores with new old stock in the back stores like Walmart...I found a couple gta ps2 trilogy boxes the other day at Walmart 19.99, also seen people post pics of ps1 games in the cds lol sports games most of the time but still it's out there

Ps2 has a lot of gems..I gotta get some RPGs..and I need to get vice city..had it but never really played it

Yea I'm gonna see if I can find my old ps2s this weekend. Game lineup is crazy.

I actually think I have a NES still in the original box with all accessories too. Gotta look.

I played vice city more than San andreas I loved the sound track

Y'all remember rock stars game based on the warriors movie ? I wish they would make something like that again now

Did LJN have any good video games? It seems like all they made was licensed stuff that was trash. 

Back
Top Bottom