The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Ljn wasn't all bad. I did enjoy a few of their games like...

T&C Surf
Nightmare on Elm street
Karate Kid
Thrilla Gorilla (T&C part 2)
Major league baseball

Adam West was in a video game on the PlayStation called Golden Nugget, which had about 30 minutes of FMV in it.

I actually rented this game in the late 90s, but had never seen all of the cutscenes. 

R.I.P. Adam West.

I copped da PS2 from my friend a week ago, but have only had a chance to play it once since then... adulting sucks 
mean.gif

If you ever watched Nick Arcade in the early 90s, they had this bonus round called the Video Zone where they made the players look like they were in a video game.

This is how they did it.

How is Animal Crossing?
awesome, extremely relaxing to play. its a really stress relieving game. It requires a lot of time and commitment though, you can adjust your consoles date and time to speeden up processes if you're trying to quickly advance your town though. It's an easy game to pick up and play at your leisure.

I really only played FF12 on ps2..but I played it a lot..I have mafia 2 and that's about it lolol..those games in that pic are all dope tho..I played ps4 more than ps3..but I'm starting to play more PS3 games now..I obviously like older games

Son 200 is pretty steep. I had a lot but not that many.

I know man, starting to run out of room too. I think I'll just stuff some in the closet somewhere because I don't like it looking so crowded. Thin line between collector...and hoarder :lol

I've got a shoebox with some PS2 games still. Just some RPG's, Ratchet & Clank, Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3, Simpsons: Hit & Run, Def Jam, NBA Street, etc. I have some GameCube games too still, like Metroid Prime.

Just got myself an XBOX (23 bucks with 2 controllers and all the hookups and working, thanks goodwill :smokin ). Ordered Psychonauts off the bat. What are some other must haves for the console. I've never owned the first one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom