The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Ain't no damn way he is just finding this out 4 years ago. :smh:
could be true considering the game that has him was Punch Out. I mean, I myself have even forgotten or might haven't known that was the reason for the mix-up or name change of the Street Fighter characters. never really paid attention that M. Bison was M. Tyson instead of saying that it's Mr. Bison. just like any American characters that have been adapted by the Japanese. hell Spiderman became Spidaman.

could be true considering the game that has him was Punch Out. I mean, I myself have even forgotten or might haven't known that was the reason for the mix-up or name change of the Street Fighter characters. never really paid attention that M. Bison was M. Tyson instead of saying that it's Mr. Bison. just like any American characters that have been adapted by the Japanese. hell Spiderman became Spidaman.

I don't necessarily blame HIM for the ignorance more so thinking, "Damn nobody around him knew and shared that info with him over the last 30 years."

I remember spinning the heck out of the joystick to complete this mini game in the original Mario Party :lol:

1694356152022.jpeg

Been strangely hooked up on Super Ghouls'N'Ghosts lately (I play it on the Switch). I try not to use the save/load function, but gosh dang it how hard this game is... Not that it isn't fair, but there so many things to memorize and it's just ridiculous haha

Been strangely hooked up on Super Ghouls'N'Ghosts lately (I play it on the Switch). I try not to use the save/load function, but gosh dang it how hard this game is... Not that it isn't fair, but there so many things to memorize and it's just ridiculous haha

Never could beat it :lol:

Good review of the mod I was telling yall about of No Mercy. I have seriously had more fun with this than WWE 2K23 and Fight Forever. They are still adding characters and arenas. This seriously took me back man. THe menu music especially since WWF WrestleMania Challenge was my first wrestling game. Yall gotta get on the PC man.

I remmber Ultimate Alliance for the PS2 being a blast, and as for SmackDown vs RAW, it's a decent game, but nothing tops Here Comes the Pain for me when it comes to wrestling PS2 games

Speaking of HCTP, not sure how they did it but the animations look nice.

The mod is solid. I downloaded it a few nights ago. My only issue is how they basically inflated everyone's stats to the level of modern WWE 2K levels. Meaning there isn't a lot of variation in attributes from the stars compared to the jobbers.

T0INE T0INE Peep Game Peep Game Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
nice jahb nice jahb

Last edited:
I pretty much got these games at separate times since last month. Coulda got SMB with the
box but I was cheap lol
How much did they want complete with case and manuel? I must be in a time warp thinking disc only games should only be about $10 (for Wii games)

They wanted SMB for $30 CIB. They didn't have Brawl CIB.
Whoa... I’m shocked. I thought Wii prices dropped after covid was “over”. No wonder I’m not finding as many games, folks are hanging on to them.

My most recent Wii finds were a week ago. All complete with manuels.
FIFA 2011
Need For Speed Nitro

Ready 2 Rumble Revolution

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom