THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron
Just as a side note to this discussion:

D Rose wore the CrazyLight for the first round, then switched to the Rose 1.5 for the next two rounds.
So if that's any indication of performance, then it doesn't look good.......

I applaud adidas for attempting to have a battle with Nike in the performance department.
Nike has a virtual monopoly on sportswear, so who's to say they're not holding back on technology they've already developed?
By forcing Nike's hand with the Crazy Light, maybe we'll reap the benefits of Nike's "rebuttal" ?
happy.gif

He switched them to the 1.5 the next game after he sprained his ankle with the crazy lights. He used the crazy lights in the last 10 games of the regular season too I believe. Go Bulls.

This.

Derrick Rose had an in-game freak accident and sprained his ankle. Wanting to limit the chance of irritating the injury (during the playoffs) he switched back to the more heavily padded Rose 1.5.

The shoe seemed to perform well for other Adidas players such as Josh Smith, Darren Collison and Mike Conley.

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron
Just as a side note to this discussion:

D Rose wore the CrazyLight for the first round, then switched to the Rose 1.5 for the next two rounds.
So if that's any indication of performance, then it doesn't look good.......

I applaud adidas for attempting to have a battle with Nike in the performance department.
Nike has a virtual monopoly on sportswear, so who's to say they're not holding back on technology they've already developed?
By forcing Nike's hand with the Crazy Light, maybe we'll reap the benefits of Nike's "rebuttal" ?
happy.gif

He switched them to the 1.5 the next game after he sprained his ankle with the crazy lights. He used the crazy lights in the last 10 games of the regular season too I believe. Go Bulls.

This.

Derrick Rose had an in-game freak accident and sprained his ankle. Wanting to limit the chance of irritating the injury (during the playoffs) he switched back to the more heavily padded Rose 1.5.

The shoe seemed to perform well for other Adidas players such as Josh Smith, Darren Collison and Mike Conley.

I actually made an id once similar to the Black & Greys coming just to imitate the pewters..but I think they're aiight.not better than blackouts..I think the colorways that work best with the Kobe vi are the really loud ones ie grinch,oc,mango,chaos

I actually made an id once similar to the Black & Greys coming just to imitate the pewters..but I think they're aiight.not better than blackouts..I think the colorways that work best with the Kobe vi are the really loud ones ie grinch,oc,mango,chaos

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Exactly what I was thinking. Well put good sir.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Exactly what I was thinking. Well put good sir.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Those black Greys are
pimp.gif

I need those!

Come on mjrod.... you can't be serious. These are the Bruce Waynes... but these are what everyone asked for just the classics...yes ppl I'm talking about the Batman's. Last year the 5s were the Dark Knights and now the 6s are the Batmans. The prequel, the Michael Keatons.

eLFnzl.jpg

unhqJl.jpg

eAM8Sl.jpg

uRY4hl.jpg

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Those black Greys are
pimp.gif

I need those!

Come on mjrod.... you can't be serious. These are the Bruce Waynes... but these are what everyone asked for just the classics...yes ppl I'm talking about the Batman's. Last year the 5s were the Dark Knights and now the 6s are the Batmans. The prequel, the Michael Keatons.

eLFnzl.jpg

unhqJl.jpg

eAM8Sl.jpg

uRY4hl.jpg

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

are the camos a limited release
From what I can see, it appears that the Camo's being released on 6/04/11 will be a limited release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom