THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

are the camos a limited release
From what I can see, it appears that the Camo's being released on 6/04/11 will be a limited release.

EastbayRep - Ray

hopefully a $25-30 ftl coupon drops around the same time these and the cool grey or all white.

hopefully a $25-30 ftl coupon drops around the same time these and the cool grey or all white.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Just as a side note to this discussion:

D Rose wore the CrazyLight for the first round, then switched to the Rose 1.5 for the next two rounds.
So if that's any indication of performance, then it doesn't look good.......

I applaud adidas for attempting to have a battle with Nike in the performance department.
Nike has a virtual monopoly on sportswear, so who's to say they're not holding back on technology they've already developed?
By forcing Nike's hand with the Crazy Light, maybe we'll reap the benefits of Nike's "rebuttal" ?
happy.gif

He switched them to the 1.5 the next game after he sprained his ankle with the crazy lights. He used the crazy lights in the last 10 games of the regular season too I believe. Go Bulls.

This.

Derrick Rose had an in-game freak accident and sprained his ankle. Wanting to limit the chance of irritating the injury (during the playoffs) he switched back to the more heavily padded Rose 1.5.

The shoe seemed to perform well for other Adidas players such as Josh Smith, Darren Collison and Mike Conley.

Darren Collison rolled his ankles in the Crazy Lites and switched back to another pair of Adidas the very next game...Just like D-Rose did.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Just as a side note to this discussion:

D Rose wore the CrazyLight for the first round, then switched to the Rose 1.5 for the next two rounds.
So if that's any indication of performance, then it doesn't look good.......

I applaud adidas for attempting to have a battle with Nike in the performance department.
Nike has a virtual monopoly on sportswear, so who's to say they're not holding back on technology they've already developed?
By forcing Nike's hand with the Crazy Light, maybe we'll reap the benefits of Nike's "rebuttal" ?
happy.gif

He switched them to the 1.5 the next game after he sprained his ankle with the crazy lights. He used the crazy lights in the last 10 games of the regular season too I believe. Go Bulls.

This.

Derrick Rose had an in-game freak accident and sprained his ankle. Wanting to limit the chance of irritating the injury (during the playoffs) he switched back to the more heavily padded Rose 1.5.

The shoe seemed to perform well for other Adidas players such as Josh Smith, Darren Collison and Mike Conley.

Darren Collison rolled his ankles in the Crazy Lites and switched back to another pair of Adidas the very next game...Just like D-Rose did.

^Still waiting on a release date for those camos. How often does Nike publish their release dates in the FAQ section? I don't see one that goes beyond June.

^Still waiting on a release date for those camos. How often does Nike publish their release dates in the FAQ section? I don't see one that goes beyond June.

Back
Top Bottom