THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I know when they release but I'm not able to disclose. Here is a hint they come out this yr!
wink.gif

kiddin. but they do come out this yr.

<------- Waiting for his Mangos and Homes
frown.gif

I know when they release but I'm not able to disclose. Here is a hint they come out this yr!
wink.gif

kiddin. but they do come out this yr.

<------- Waiting for his Mangos and Homes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by Rebourne

He switched them to the 1.5 the next game after he sprained his ankle with the crazy lights. He used the crazy lights in the last 10 games of the regular season too I believe. Go Bulls.

This.

Derrick Rose had an in-game freak accident and sprained his ankle. Wanting to limit the chance of irritating the injury (during the playoffs) he switched back to the more heavily padded Rose 1.5.

The shoe seemed to perform well for other Adidas players such as Josh Smith, Darren Collison and Mike Conley.

Darren Collison rolled his ankles in the Crazy Lites and switched back to another pair of Adidas the very next game...Just like D-Rose did.

he, collison, actually stepped on a camera man which forced the ankle turnjust received my ty, and they are beautiful

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by Rebourne

He switched them to the 1.5 the next game after he sprained his ankle with the crazy lights. He used the crazy lights in the last 10 games of the regular season too I believe. Go Bulls.

This.

Derrick Rose had an in-game freak accident and sprained his ankle. Wanting to limit the chance of irritating the injury (during the playoffs) he switched back to the more heavily padded Rose 1.5.

The shoe seemed to perform well for other Adidas players such as Josh Smith, Darren Collison and Mike Conley.

Darren Collison rolled his ankles in the Crazy Lites and switched back to another pair of Adidas the very next game...Just like D-Rose did.

he, collison, actually stepped on a camera man which forced the ankle turnjust received my ty, and they are beautiful

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Black/Grey's are nice,I understand if they're too plain for some,but I'll def be coppin'

Qtf...

I don't care about it being plain as we need some simple colorways; not everything has to be loud... These will be versatile and I will rock the F out of them like last years blackouts! Those were my most worn Vs... These will be copped twice!

Cool Greys as well will be copped...

Smh at me closing in 30 pairs already

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Black/Grey's are nice,I understand if they're too plain for some,but I'll def be coppin'

Qtf...

I don't care about it being plain as we need some simple colorways; not everything has to be loud... These will be versatile and I will rock the F out of them like last years blackouts! Those were my most worn Vs... These will be copped twice!

Cool Greys as well will be copped...

Smh at me closing in 30 pairs already

i wonder if "big stage" samples for the vi's would ever surface to show us a glimpse of "what could've been" if the lakers did make it.. hahaha. guess we'll never know
frown.gif

i wonder if "big stage" samples for the vi's would ever surface to show us a glimpse of "what could've been" if the lakers did make it.. hahaha. guess we'll never know
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom