THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by BronLe

i wear a 13 and i tried on the concords today and they felt horrible

like it was twisting my foot

i want to cop the tour yellows, think they could go nice with some burgundy or purple gear

but these are horrible in terms of comfort

btw where can i cop the tour yellows
Imagine Kanye or Wale wearing them and not twisting their ankles.
Laugh laugh, but still no one in that thread has given me someone rocking the 2s and 3s and wearing a fresh outfit
I'm convinced most of yall wear basketball shorts/sweats on the regular, because you have jobs so no need to spend a buttload of money on jeans and stuff, which is fine

I on the other hand dress like Wale a bit, in the fat that he usually wears a shirt, a nice cap, some jeans, and some nice kicks

in case anyones wondering, supreme VI's fit a little smaller/snugger than the regular VI's. in my case this is true with my chaos compared to tours and chinas, and my friends rices also fit smaller than his GB's.

in case anyones wondering, supreme VI's fit a little smaller/snugger than the regular VI's. in my case this is true with my chaos compared to tours and chinas, and my friends rices also fit smaller than his GB's.

i want to cop the tour yellows, think they could go nice with some burgundy or purple gear

Laugh laugh, but still no one in that thread has given me someone rocking the 2s and 3s and wearing a fresh outfit
I'm convinced most of yall wear basketball shorts/sweats on the regular, because you have jobs so no need to spend a buttload of money on jeans and stuff, which is fine

I on the other hand dress like Wale a bit, in the fat that he usually wears a shirt, a nice cap, some jeans, and some nice kicks

and so what's your point?  you have to dress like a whale to make out in this world and be seen in public?  does wearing a nice cap, over priced denim and some kicks make an individual better than another? 

and so what's your point?  you have to dress like a whale to make out in this world and be seen in public?  does wearing a nice cap, over priced denim and some kicks make an individual better than another? 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cant be weve seen peoples pairs already and they dont have any white on em, thank goodness

how hard a cop y'all think the camos will be on the 4th ??????????????? think ya gotta be there close to opening, or maybe can stroll in mid day and cop ??????

cant be weve seen peoples pairs already and they dont have any white on em, thank goodness

how hard a cop y'all think the camos will be on the 4th ??????????????? think ya gotta be there close to opening, or maybe can stroll in mid day and cop ??????

Back
Top Bottom