THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

cbfpunch i think they got a hold of the eastbay picture :smile:

look how much better the final ones look that jada posted, plus its kinda hard to have a camo shoe in those colors with WHITE on it, kinda defeats the purpose

cbfpunch i think they got a hold of the eastbay picture :smile:

look how much better the final ones look that jada posted, plus its kinda hard to have a camo shoe in those colors with WHITE on it, kinda defeats the purpose

^^yea the white outsole is better but ppl are getting tired of having white on the outsole..im not i like the white

^^yea the white outsole is better but ppl are getting tired of having white on the outsole..im not i like the white

Been out the Kobe game for a little bit since the playoff lost. When is camo release ? and i didn't even know tour yellow smh Eastbay sold out

Been out the Kobe game for a little bit since the playoff lost. When is camo release ? and i didn't even know tour yellow smh Eastbay sold out

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

The ones with the white outsole look better than the actual ones releasing.
May be true, but that white outsole creases and cracks like none other.  Chinas are beat up already.
True. But I'm adding these to my hooping rotation, so the creasing and cracks won't bother me as much.

Kenji - June. 4th homie

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

The ones with the white outsole look better than the actual ones releasing.
May be true, but that white outsole creases and cracks like none other.  Chinas are beat up already.
True. But I'm adding these to my hooping rotation, so the creasing and cracks won't bother me as much.

Kenji - June. 4th homie

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

via ntny's fb

ntnycamo.jpg

is that the final version of the khaki camos? i hope not
tired.gif
I actually like this version better on the khaki camo than the khaki outsoles on the ones that's releasing.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

via ntny's fb

ntnycamo.jpg

is that the final version of the khaki camos? i hope not
tired.gif
I actually like this version better on the khaki camo than the khaki outsoles on the ones that's releasing.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Imagine Kanye or Wale wearing them and not twisting their ankles.
Laugh laugh, but still no one in that thread has given me someone rocking the 2s and 3s and wearing a fresh outfit
I'm convinced most of yall wear basketball shorts/sweats on the regular, because you have jobs so no need to spend a buttload of money on jeans and stuff, which is fine

I on the other hand dress like Wale a bit, in the fat that he usually wears a shirt, a nice cap, some jeans, and some nice kicks

and so what's your point?  you have to dress like a whale to make out in this world and be seen in public?  does wearing a nice cap, over priced denim and some kicks make an individual better than another? 
Just wear what you like people freaking swear like they gotta wear whats in to fit in.

If that's the case go buy some vans and fit in with the rest of the crowd.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Imagine Kanye or Wale wearing them and not twisting their ankles.
Laugh laugh, but still no one in that thread has given me someone rocking the 2s and 3s and wearing a fresh outfit
I'm convinced most of yall wear basketball shorts/sweats on the regular, because you have jobs so no need to spend a buttload of money on jeans and stuff, which is fine

I on the other hand dress like Wale a bit, in the fat that he usually wears a shirt, a nice cap, some jeans, and some nice kicks

and so what's your point?  you have to dress like a whale to make out in this world and be seen in public?  does wearing a nice cap, over priced denim and some kicks make an individual better than another? 
Just wear what you like people freaking swear like they gotta wear whats in to fit in.

If that's the case go buy some vans and fit in with the rest of the crowd.

^
Always makes me laugh when there's an internet fight. There's no authority on what people wear. Do you, and let's get back to the kicks.

Back
Top Bottom