THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by BronLe

i wear a 13 and i tried on the concords today and they felt horrible. like it was twisting my foot

but these are horrible in terms of comfort

twisting your foot? how is that possible... twisting your foot?...... 
wore these. i dont like em with shorts for some reason.

i wear a 13 and i tried on the concords today and they felt horrible. like it was twisting my foot

I have not experienced anything bad with my del sol VIs....
I haven't twisted anything yet......(knock on wood)
Overall a great shoe....

I have not experienced anything bad with my del sol VIs....
I haven't twisted anything yet......(knock on wood)
Overall a great shoe....

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Also picked these up over the weekend. Probably one of the worst color ways of the VI. Which also guarentees no one will ball in it. Which is why i bought it lol

20110528225509copy.jpg
My Double D's are always strictly for ballin, playboy.

i wear a 13 and i tried on the concords today and they felt horrible

like it was twisting my foot

i want to cop the tour yellows, think they could go nice with some burgundy or purple gear

btw where can i cop the tour yellows
Imagine Kanye or Wale wearing them and not twisting their ankles.

Also picked these up over the weekend. Probably one of the worst color ways of the VI. Which also guarentees no one will ball in it. Which is why i bought it lol

20110528225509copy.jpg
My Double D's are always strictly for ballin, playboy.

i want to cop the tour yellows, think they could go nice with some burgundy or purple gear

D always coming with some heat seems like the both of us been staying out of this thread lol. Great pickup on those rices though bruh

D always coming with some heat seems like the both of us been staying out of this thread lol. Great pickup on those rices though bruh

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by hyperkim

already tried the crazy light yesterday but ended up buying another zk6 cw (lightbulb). obviously, no support on the upper because drose twisted his ankle while driving to the basket. while kobe twisted his ankle awkwardly because his front foot landed awkwardly. so there’s a difference in them. i really hate comparing them to the kobes which i think is a performance monsters. f*** that video! 
mad.gif

kenny-albums-kenny-s-album-picture27602-calm-down-bro.jpg

And
laugh.gif
@ "obviously no upper support"
eyes.gif
roll.gif
haha thats what i was thinking

Originally Posted by hyperkim

already tried the crazy light yesterday but ended up buying another zk6 cw (lightbulb). obviously, no support on the upper because drose twisted his ankle while driving to the basket. while kobe twisted his ankle awkwardly because his front foot landed awkwardly. so there’s a difference in them. i really hate comparing them to the kobes which i think is a performance monsters. f*** that video! 
mad.gif

kenny-albums-kenny-s-album-picture27602-calm-down-bro.jpg

And
laugh.gif
@ "obviously no upper support"
eyes.gif
roll.gif
haha thats what i was thinking

also, would you guys rock your camos out with jeans? i thinking of getting 2 pairs of camos and using them one for indoor and one for outdoor ball. i like the camo but not to wear when i go out. what are your guys thoughts?

also, would you guys rock your camos out with jeans? i thinking of getting 2 pairs of camos and using them one for indoor and one for outdoor ball. i like the camo but not to wear when i go out. what are your guys thoughts?

Originally Posted by never wear them

i mean like they squeezed my foot and the carbon shank and stuff just beat my foot up
either way i guess i'll just get the tour yellows in a 14 or something

Originally Posted by just another pair

sure why wouldn't you? you worried about getting pulled over by the fashion police? you worried ppl will look at you funny?

Originally Posted by just another pair

sure why wouldn't you? you worried about getting pulled over by the fashion police? you worried ppl will look at you funny?

Originally Posted by never wear them

i mean like they squeezed my foot and the carbon shank and stuff just beat my foot up
either way i guess i'll just get the tour yellows in a 14 or something

20110528225509copy.jpg
FABULOUS REASONING! 
laugh.gif

20110528225509copy.jpg
FABULOUS REASONING! 
laugh.gif

Laugh laugh, but still no one in that thread has given me someone rocking the 2s and 3s and wearing a fresh outfit
I'm convinced most of yall wear basketball shorts/sweats on the regular, because you have jobs so no need to spend a buttload of money on jeans and stuff, which is fine

I on the other hand dress like Wale a bit, in the fat that he usually wears a shirt, a nice cap, some jeans, and some nice kicks

Back
Top Bottom