THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

first off 6 rings, that avy as me all lost when I see it. geez. haha

Mjrod, i didn't know you were stacked like that fam. Whoa!

Once there is another $30 off coupon I'll load up on gradients, concords, and pops. Until then I'm going to chance it bc I ain't paying retail. haha @neverpayretail

first off 6 rings, that avy as me all lost when I see it. geez. haha

Mjrod, i didn't know you were stacked like that fam. Whoa!

Once there is another $30 off coupon I'll load up on gradients, concords, and pops. Until then I'm going to chance it bc I ain't paying retail. haha @neverpayretail

I love balling in the Kobe's. Here's my balling rotation that I keep in the trunk of my car, hope no one breaks into it. I have others that are still DS, haven't had the chance to break them out yet.
91e2595e45b326be65afa678229cb3986fcd473.jpg

I love balling in the Kobe's. Here's my balling rotation that I keep in the trunk of my car, hope no one breaks into it. I have others that are still DS, haven't had the chance to break them out yet.

Anyone got info on the Barca Pre-order? Im emailing a couple shops over there atm to see whats up. Translating spanish is hard but. 

Anyone got info on the Barca Pre-order? Im emailing a couple shops over there atm to see whats up. Translating spanish is hard but. 

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by cabrillojaguar

Ordered the Gradient's via ALSSPORTS last Friday - They sent me an email that my order was shipped the next day, was suppose to include a tracking number via UPS but didn't see any type of tracking number. Does anyone kow how long the shipment usually takes? I would figure with them being from Utah, it would only take a couple of days for it to get sent to Cali.
I'm in the EXACT same boat.  I'm from CA, too!  I got the same email but thought it was strange that it didn't include a tracking #.  I sent an email to their customer service to see what was going.  I'm still waiting for a response.  Hopefully they'll get here soon.

When I ordered the lunar glides from them it took two days, i'm in CA too. It was delivered by USPS, strange...but it had a tracking number, even though USPS tracking system is slow.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by cabrillojaguar

Ordered the Gradient's via ALSSPORTS last Friday - They sent me an email that my order was shipped the next day, was suppose to include a tracking number via UPS but didn't see any type of tracking number. Does anyone kow how long the shipment usually takes? I would figure with them being from Utah, it would only take a couple of days for it to get sent to Cali.
I'm in the EXACT same boat.  I'm from CA, too!  I got the same email but thought it was strange that it didn't include a tracking #.  I sent an email to their customer service to see what was going.  I'm still waiting for a response.  Hopefully they'll get here soon.

When I ordered the lunar glides from them it took two days, i'm in CA too. It was delivered by USPS, strange...but it had a tracking number, even though USPS tracking system is slow.

Manfromoz - I know spanish. I'll help. I've been emailing places like crazy too but I'm having no luck.

Manfromoz - I know spanish. I'll help. I've been emailing places like crazy too but I'm having no luck.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

damn bro. you have some sick CWs for ball... will be a bad day if your car gets towed. lol
del sol 4 and 5
smokin.gif

whiteout 4, concord and chinas... nice!

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

damn bro. you have some sick CWs for ball... will be a bad day if your car gets towed. lol
del sol 4 and 5
smokin.gif

whiteout 4, concord and chinas... nice!

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Nice one man, cheers. Ive actually been to Barcelona twice in my lifetime, but im certainly no good at the language. Just love the food! 
Best ive done so far is a response from Morgan at 24Kilates who will "let me know soon" if they are getting them. Ill let you know if i hear anything too.

As a soccer fan, i desperately need one for the collection.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Nice one man, cheers. Ive actually been to Barcelona twice in my lifetime, but im certainly no good at the language. Just love the food! 
Best ive done so far is a response from Morgan at 24Kilates who will "let me know soon" if they are getting them. Ill let you know if i hear anything too.

As a soccer fan, i desperately need one for the collection.

MJROD where did you get the volt laces from? grinches?

I attempted to go through the old thread about this online shop that sold replacement laces but I may have missed it....does any know of a place to buy some replacement laces...i'm loving the volt laces on the chaos

MJROD where did you get the volt laces from? grinches?

I attempted to go through the old thread about this online shop that sold replacement laces but I may have missed it....does any know of a place to buy some replacement laces...i'm loving the volt laces on the chaos

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

i asked this before and i was giving this ebay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=290562677152

i didnt buy from them because i just used my grinch laces, but im guessing that they're similar. i think they're #18.

edit: actually i think they're #21.

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

i asked this before and i was giving this ebay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=290562677152

i didnt buy from them because i just used my grinch laces, but im guessing that they're similar. i think they're #18.

edit: actually i think they're #21.

ICantJumpMAN67 wrote:

If you have a Nike Outlet near you they have some nice volt laces there. Im using them on my Chaos as well.

ICantJumpMAN67 wrote:

If you have a Nike Outlet near you they have some nice volt laces there. Im using them on my Chaos as well.

mjrod - great pics man. Im lovin the shot of the glass blues, def. one of my favorites.

phanatik - nice ballin shoes, especially the dk's!

mjrod - great pics man. Im lovin the shot of the glass blues, def. one of my favorites.

phanatik - nice ballin shoes, especially the dk's!

Back
Top Bottom