THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by kingferic

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

i asked this before and i was giving this ebay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=290562677152

i didnt buy from them because i just used my grinch laces, but im guessing that they're similar. i think they're #18.

edit: actually i think they're #21.
I went with #32 from that seller...Neon Yellow Round sz 54 and they were a bit long...you might want to go with the sz 45...a couple pics below...

the lower shoe is the one with the ebay laces...top shoe are the laces from Target...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48032207@N03/5681757031/
What's the size of that Chaos if you don't mind me asking?

I may have to try getting my laces from johnniethong.
10.5 fam

Originally Posted by kingferic

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

i asked this before and i was giving this ebay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=290562677152

i didnt buy from them because i just used my grinch laces, but im guessing that they're similar. i think they're #18.

edit: actually i think they're #21.
I went with #32 from that seller...Neon Yellow Round sz 54 and they were a bit long...you might want to go with the sz 45...a couple pics below...

the lower shoe is the one with the ebay laces...top shoe are the laces from Target...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48032207@N03/5681757031/
What's the size of that Chaos if you don't mind me asking?

I may have to try getting my laces from johnniethong.
10.5 fam

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by never wear them

smh D... we slackin... we lettin all them pass us...

LolI knowI just woke up to see if Rod quote/responded and saw that he had 24 pairsThat's what's up!I got 20, but I'm happy.. I went too hard with the Kobe V's.. I had 50+ pairs.. and I'm about to get a 2nd pair of inksI glad I didn't go that hard this year lolHow many do you have ED?I still need to get Concords and Del Sols

I learned my lesson as well bro. And iDs aren't cheap so I'm takin it slow with those... Sorta.

right now I have 14 released pairs and 6 iDs = 20 Pairs as well.

Ordering another iD hopefully this week but need a computer.

The ZK VII is Lookin phenomenal... Makin me kick back with these 6s but shoes with scales is hard to stop buyin lol.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by never wear them

smh D... we slackin... we lettin all them pass us...

LolI knowI just woke up to see if Rod quote/responded and saw that he had 24 pairsThat's what's up!I got 20, but I'm happy.. I went too hard with the Kobe V's.. I had 50+ pairs.. and I'm about to get a 2nd pair of inksI glad I didn't go that hard this year lolHow many do you have ED?I still need to get Concords and Del Sols

I learned my lesson as well bro. And iDs aren't cheap so I'm takin it slow with those... Sorta.

right now I have 14 released pairs and 6 iDs = 20 Pairs as well.

Ordering another iD hopefully this week but need a computer.

The ZK VII is Lookin phenomenal... Makin me kick back with these 6s but shoes with scales is hard to stop buyin lol.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

Anyone got info on the Barca Pre-order?

Yeah I've got the latest info for you all... THERE IS NO PRE-ORDER!

Actually there is a website still doing a pre-order for the shoes.  Size 8 and 8.5 is all they have left at this time. 

you know of any other websites??

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Actually there is a website still doing a pre-order for the shoes.  Size 8 and 8.5 is all they have left at this time. 

you know of any other websites??

Originally Posted by jst628

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 In that case some of us are in trouble.

dayum MJRod...those pics of the OC's and ELAs are redunkulous.....
they got me wishing hard I could have a pair of OC's...might have to fork out the dough and just get'em...
I would love a high res copy of that ELA picture.... =)

dayum MJRod...those pics of the OC's and ELAs are redunkulous.....
they got me wishing hard I could have a pair of OC's...might have to fork out the dough and just get'em...
I would love a high res copy of that ELA picture.... =)

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Manfromoz - I know spanish. I'll help. I've been emailing places like crazy too but I'm having no luck.
Nice one man, cheers. Ive actually been to Barcelona twice in my lifetime, but im certainly no good at the language. Just love the food! 
Best ive done so far is a response from Morgan at 24Kilates who will "let me know soon" if they are getting them. Ill let you know if i hear anything too.

As a soccer fan, i desperately need one for the collection.

You're telling me. As a futbol and a Barca fan these are a must! I'm actually ordering my Messi, Villa, and Alves jersey in that Barca color just to match it up.

Nike + Kobe + Barcelona + Sneaker =
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Manfromoz - I know spanish. I'll help. I've been emailing places like crazy too but I'm having no luck.
Nice one man, cheers. Ive actually been to Barcelona twice in my lifetime, but im certainly no good at the language. Just love the food! 
Best ive done so far is a response from Morgan at 24Kilates who will "let me know soon" if they are getting them. Ill let you know if i hear anything too.

As a soccer fan, i desperately need one for the collection.

You're telling me. As a futbol and a Barca fan these are a must! I'm actually ordering my Messi, Villa, and Alves jersey in that Barca color just to match it up.

Nike + Kobe + Barcelona + Sneaker =
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif

smokin.gif

I feel like those gradients need some Armor All thrown on them to add that snake shine to them. What do yall think about that idea?

I like the shine that comes off rices so I'm thinking I need to find some shine to throw on the draients when I get them for a more bold look.

Risky I know

I feel like those gradients need some Armor All thrown on them to add that snake shine to them. What do yall think about that idea?

I like the shine that comes off rices so I'm thinking I need to find some shine to throw on the draients when I get them for a more bold look.

Risky I know

Back
Top Bottom