THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Manfromoz - I know spanish. I'll help. I've been emailing places like crazy too but I'm having no luck.
Nice one man, cheers. Ive actually been to Barcelona twice in my lifetime, but im certainly no good at the language. Just love the food! 
Best ive done so far is a response from Morgan at 24Kilates who will "let me know soon" if they are getting them. Ill let you know if i hear anything too.

As a soccer fan, i desperately need one for the collection.

I too would much appreciate any info---what do you guys think the smallest size would be? I'd need a UK 4 or 4.5
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Manfromoz - I know spanish. I'll help. I've been emailing places like crazy too but I'm having no luck.
Nice one man, cheers. Ive actually been to Barcelona twice in my lifetime, but im certainly no good at the language. Just love the food! 
Best ive done so far is a response from Morgan at 24Kilates who will "let me know soon" if they are getting them. Ill let you know if i hear anything too.

As a soccer fan, i desperately need one for the collection.

I too would much appreciate any info---what do you guys think the smallest size would be? I'd need a UK 4 or 4.5
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

I attempted to go through the old thread about this online shop that sold replacement laces but I may have missed it....does any know of a place to buy some replacement laces...i'm loving the volt laces on the chaos

i asked this before and i was giving this ebay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=290562677152

i didnt buy from them because i just used my grinch laces, but im guessing that they're similar. i think they're #18.

edit: actually i think they're #21.
I went with #32 from that seller...Neon Yellow Round sz 54 and they were a bit long...you might want to go with the sz 45...a couple pics below...

IMAG0088 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

the lower shoe is the one with the ebay laces...top shoe are the laces from Target...

IMAG0067 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

I attempted to go through the old thread about this online shop that sold replacement laces but I may have missed it....does any know of a place to buy some replacement laces...i'm loving the volt laces on the chaos

i didnt buy from them because i just used my grinch laces, but im guessing that they're similar. i think they're #18.

I went with #32 from that seller...Neon Yellow Round sz 54 and they were a bit long...you might want to go with the sz 45...a couple pics below...

IMAG0088 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

the lower shoe is the one with the ebay laces...top shoe are the laces from Target...

IMAG0067 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

Originally Posted by never wear them

smh D... we slackin... we lettin all them pass us...

LolI knowI just woke up to see if Rod quote/responded and saw that he had 24 pairsThat's what's up!I got 20, but I'm happy.. I went too hard with the Kobe V's.. I had 50+ pairs.. and I'm about to get a 2nd pair of inksI glad I didn't go that hard this year lolHow many do you have ED?I still need to get Concords and Del Sols

Originally Posted by never wear them

smh D... we slackin... we lettin all them pass us...

LolI knowI just woke up to see if Rod quote/responded and saw that he had 24 pairsThat's what's up!I got 20, but I'm happy.. I went too hard with the Kobe V's.. I had 50+ pairs.. and I'm about to get a 2nd pair of inksI glad I didn't go that hard this year lolHow many do you have ED?I still need to get Concords and Del Sols

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by cabrillojaguar

Ordered the Gradient's via ALSSPORTS last Friday - They sent me an email that my order was shipped the next day, was suppose to include a tracking number via UPS but didn't see any type of tracking number. Does anyone kow how long the shipment usually takes? I would figure with them being from Utah, it would only take a couple of days for it to get sent to Cali.
I'm in the EXACT same boat.  I'm from CA, too!  I got the same email but thought it was strange that it didn't include a tracking #.  I sent an email to their customer service to see what was going.  I'm still waiting for a response.  Hopefully they'll get here soon.

When I ordered the lunar glides from them it took two days, i'm in CA too. It was delivered by USPS, strange...but it had a tracking number, even though USPS tracking system is slow.
I got two separate emails...the one you mentioned that said it was shipped but had no tracking number..and then a confirmation email from UPS that had the tracking number.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by cabrillojaguar

Ordered the Gradient's via ALSSPORTS last Friday - They sent me an email that my order was shipped the next day, was suppose to include a tracking number via UPS but didn't see any type of tracking number. Does anyone kow how long the shipment usually takes? I would figure with them being from Utah, it would only take a couple of days for it to get sent to Cali.
I'm in the EXACT same boat.  I'm from CA, too!  I got the same email but thought it was strange that it didn't include a tracking #.  I sent an email to their customer service to see what was going.  I'm still waiting for a response.  Hopefully they'll get here soon.

When I ordered the lunar glides from them it took two days, i'm in CA too. It was delivered by USPS, strange...but it had a tracking number, even though USPS tracking system is slow.
I got two separate emails...the one you mentioned that said it was shipped but had no tracking number..and then a confirmation email from UPS that had the tracking number.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48032207@N03/5681757031/
What's the size of that Chaos if you don't mind me asking?

I may have to try getting my laces from johnniethong.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48032207@N03/5681757031/
What's the size of that Chaos if you don't mind me asking?

I may have to try getting my laces from johnniethong.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Anyone got info on the Barca Pre-order?

Yeah I've got the latest info for you all... THERE IS NO PRE-ORDER!

Actually there is a website still doing a pre-order for the shoes.  Size 8 and 8.5 is all they have left at this time. 

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Anyone got info on the Barca Pre-order?

Yeah I've got the latest info for you all... THERE IS NO PRE-ORDER!

Actually there is a website still doing a pre-order for the shoes.  Size 8 and 8.5 is all they have left at this time. 

Question: If I wanted to stock locate the del sols at FL do I give them the "style" code that's listed on page 1? Or is there another number I give them? Also, are coupons (i.e. the NBA 2k11 coupon) accepted for stock locates? Thanks everyone.

Question: If I wanted to stock locate the del sols at FL do I give them the "style" code that's listed on page 1? Or is there another number I give them? Also, are coupons (i.e. the NBA 2k11 coupon) accepted for stock locates? Thanks everyone.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by kob8

Have a chance to pick up a pair of Kobe's....What cw is better in your opinion?
Helicoptors or Gradients?

Gradients hands down.  Helicopters/GB's are all over the place, but that's just my opinion of course.
I'd take the GB...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by kob8

Have a chance to pick up a pair of Kobe's....What cw is better in your opinion?
Helicoptors or Gradients?

Gradients hands down.  Helicopters/GB's are all over the place, but that's just my opinion of course.
I'd take the GB...

Back
Top Bottom