THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Guys be careful sell high end Kobe's on eBay. Sold a pair of grinches, guy opens a claim and says their FAKE. Paypal sided with them, he then takes out the REAL shoes and replaces them with fake grinches in the box.

I an super mad, got the cops involved, called paypal twice. Well ae if justice prevails.

Guy is in Miami, FL

Name is Michal Rivas

Guys be careful sell high end Kobe's on eBay. Sold a pair of grinches, guy opens a claim and says their FAKE. Paypal sided with them, he then takes out the REAL shoes and replaces them with fake grinches in the box.

I an super mad, got the cops involved, called paypal twice. Well ae if justice prevails.

Guy is in Miami, FL

Name is Michal Rivas

Adrian, your ID's are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Guy is in Miami, FL

Name is Michal Rivas
damnnnn, hope you come out on top.

Guy is in Miami, FL

Name is Michal Rivas
damnnnn, hope you come out on top.

awsome, that really sucks, sorry to hear about that. Hope it works out for you. This would be a huge fear of mine when it comes to ebay and paypal, they always seem to side with the buyers.

awsome, that really sucks, sorry to hear about that. Hope it works out for you. This would be a huge fear of mine when it comes to ebay and paypal, they always seem to side with the buyers.

Wow that's terrible. I hope they catch the scum but more importantly I hope you get your grinches back.

Wow that's terrible. I hope they catch the scum but more importantly I hope you get your grinches back.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by DFABIX

didn't somebody do a really ill lakers ID a few months back?
....anybody got that picture handy?
Here are mine (left) and the homie's Laker inspired IDs when we went to the March 31st Dallas game.

Addtl. pics of mine (the homie)...

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by DFABIX

didn't somebody do a really ill lakers ID a few months back?
....anybody got that picture handy?
Here are mine (left) and the homie's Laker inspired IDs when we went to the March 31st Dallas game.

Addtl. pics of mine (the homie)...

Back
Top Bottom