THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ I thought it was common knowledge that most people outside of CA and HI don't like Kobe...at all!!

You forgot Indiana 
laugh.gif

But for real tho, Indy has mad love for kobe. MVP chants and standing ovations when they play here.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ I thought it was common knowledge that most people outside of CA and HI don't like Kobe...at all!!

You forgot Indiana 
laugh.gif

But for real tho, Indy has mad love for kobe. MVP chants and standing ovations when they play here.
pimp.gif

Quick question. Do any of you think that Nike is going to release more team based colorways in the fall, as they did with the V?

Thanks in advance.

Quick question. Do any of you think that Nike is going to release more team based colorways in the fall, as they did with the V?

Thanks in advance.

Idk bout more tbs. They only released the white/black, navys, reds, and royals In the v. All the others weren't techibally released.

Idk bout more tbs. They only released the white/black, navys, reds, and royals In the v. All the others weren't techibally released.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

I'm definitely getting a pair of the gradients to hoop in when they go on discount....They're too nice.
Me too. I wasn't sure until I saw them on court, but they're awesome. Still going to try and wait it out though.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

I'm definitely getting a pair of the gradients to hoop in when they go on discount....They're too nice.
Me too. I wasn't sure until I saw them on court, but they're awesome. Still going to try and wait it out though.

sorry if this has already been asked but ........... on kb24.com there is a video of Kobe showing up and playing 2k11, anyone know what he is wearin in that video by any chance ????? you catch a towards the end and can tell they are RED (I believe), just wondering if anyone knows for sure, couldnt find a picture anywhere

best part of video is when the host tells Kobe "this is why i always play as the heat", Kobe replies "yeah buth the heat aint got 5 of them things" GAME

link:    http://kb24.com/2011/06/07/kobe-plays-nba-2k12-at-e3-2011/

sorry if this has already been asked but ........... on kb24.com there is a video of Kobe showing up and playing 2k11, anyone know what he is wearin in that video by any chance ????? you catch a towards the end and can tell they are RED (I believe), just wondering if anyone knows for sure, couldnt find a picture anywhere

best part of video is when the host tells Kobe "this is why i always play as the heat", Kobe replies "yeah buth the heat aint got 5 of them things" GAME

link:    http://kb24.com/2011/06/07/kobe-plays-nba-2k12-at-e3-2011/

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

I don't think those are VIs. They might be Gucci.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

I don't think those are VIs. They might be Gucci.

I went to my local Footlocker yesterday, and to my surprise, they had a pair of 3D's in my size. I immediately scooped them up so no one else took them and checked out with quickness. They are my size as well!

I went to my local Footlocker yesterday, and to my surprise, they had a pair of 3D's in my size. I immediately scooped them up so no one else took them and checked out with quickness. They are my size as well!

Back
Top Bottom