THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

nice iD's up there ^^^. Mine are similar to yours (avy).

and that whole ebay situation is really messed up. hope you win the case dude.

nice iD's up there ^^^. Mine are similar to yours (avy).

and that whole ebay situation is really messed up. hope you win the case dude.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Guys be careful sell high end Kobe's on eBay. Sold a pair of grinches, guy opens a claim and says their FAKE. Paypal sided with them, he then takes out the REAL shoes and replaces them with fake grinches in the box.

I an super mad, got the cops involved, called paypal twice. Well ae if justice prevails.

Guy is in Miami, FL

Name is Michal Rivas
wow now that's just messed up. hope you're able to get your pair back.

Guys be careful sell high end Kobe's on eBay. Sold a pair of grinches, guy opens a claim and says their FAKE. Paypal sided with them, he then takes out the REAL shoes and replaces them with fake grinches in the box.

I an super mad, got the cops involved, called paypal twice. Well ae if justice prevails.

Guy is in Miami, FL

Name is Michal Rivas
wow now that's just messed up. hope you're able to get your pair back.

Guy is in Miami, FL

Name is Michal Rivas
eek.gif

Hope everything ends well with your situation..

Good looking out too, I was just about to put a few items up on eBay too. 

ohwell.gif

Guy is in Miami, FL

Name is Michal Rivas
eek.gif

Hope everything ends well with your situation..

Good looking out too, I was just about to put a few items up on eBay too. 

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

^exactly, i would love to an all black one though. all black would look sick

nerd.gif
 thts what im waiting for i need a new pair

anyone whos been using there pairs for ball notice how the sole wears pretty fast....but very well traction still

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

^exactly, i would love to an all black one though. all black would look sick

nerd.gif
 thts what im waiting for i need a new pair

anyone whos been using there pairs for ball notice how the sole wears pretty fast....but very well traction still

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Camos aren't for everybody. Personally, I love them...

withya 110% mjrod, havent worn anything else other than tha Grinchs since i got em. doublin up for sure

Mugen those r tha BEST ID's ive seen yet, hollar at me ifya ever tire of them  
happy.gif
    GORGEOUS ! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Camos aren't for everybody. Personally, I love them...

withya 110% mjrod, havent worn anything else other than tha Grinchs since i got em. doublin up for sure

Mugen those r tha BEST ID's ive seen yet, hollar at me ifya ever tire of them  
happy.gif
    GORGEOUS ! 
pimp.gif

grinches are getting harder and harder to find and due to the lack of fakes and scammers I think i'm giving up 
tired.gif

grinches are getting harder and harder to find and due to the lack of fakes and scammers I think i'm giving up 
tired.gif

damn, on the ebay experience..

how much feedback did that buyer have?

you have pics of the fakes he sent you so we can compare as reference.

maybe someone on NT around his area will pay him a visit for you
wink.gif

hope it all works out, keep us updated. thats the thing with ebay/paypal, all they require is that the buyer provides tracking of the return, but theres that loophole on what if they send you something else..
frown.gif

damn, on the ebay experience..

how much feedback did that buyer have?

you have pics of the fakes he sent you so we can compare as reference.

maybe someone on NT around his area will pay him a visit for you
wink.gif

hope it all works out, keep us updated. thats the thing with ebay/paypal, all they require is that the buyer provides tracking of the return, but theres that loophole on what if they send you something else..
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom