THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by LA KB24

just thought i take some pics of the dels sols, homes and TYs together

2j4sjme.jpg

as you can see i like lots of black/del sol kobes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. that's a dope picture. 

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by cano23

Blue camos Hittin HoH this friday.. Niceeee
For real!?!?!  On sale, too?!?!  This is the first I've heard!!

Gotta put in a call to my connect. I thought Kobes usually release on Saturdays tho...

Hmmm...

Gotta put in a call to my connect. I thought Kobes usually release on Saturdays tho...

Hmmm...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Hmmm...

footlocker facebook page says otherwise.  but the sprites were supposed to be a friday as well and most HoH put em out as soon as they got em

Hmmm...

footlocker facebook page says otherwise.  but the sprites were supposed to be a friday as well and most HoH put em out as soon as they got em

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Hmmm...

Their facebook page clearly says "...BY this Friday".  To me this means, all bets are off and each individual store will put them out whenever they feel like it anytime between now and Friday.

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Hmmm...

Their facebook page clearly says "...BY this Friday".  To me this means, all bets are off and each individual store will put them out whenever they feel like it anytime between now and Friday.

Can someone who's a sz 12/13 tell me the length of their laces?? Trying to see if the laces are longer than a 10.5.

Can someone who's a sz 12/13 tell me the length of their laces?? Trying to see if the laces are longer than a 10.5.

Originally Posted by just another pair

but i still think 300 plus is worth it for a pair that wasn't release here in the states, worth paying that much for barca aways than grinches imo.
Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. I paid $300 shipped for mine and considered it a good deal.
If I ordered from Eurpoe the price was 150 euro = $225.00 plus about $35.00 for int'l shipping giving me a resultant cost of $260.00
In conlcusion, $40 profit for the seller was quite fair and I got a kick butt sneaker.  

but i still think 300 plus is worth it for a pair that wasn't release here in the states, worth paying that much for barca aways than grinches imo.
Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. I paid $300 shipped for mine and considered it a good deal.
If I ordered from Eurpoe the price was 150 euro = $225.00 plus about $35.00 for int'l shipping giving me a resultant cost of $260.00
In conlcusion, $40 profit for the seller was quite fair and I got a kick butt sneaker.  

I haven't posted let alone been around to even comment on all the mayhem on here but some of you know why, if not then idk. haha.

As far as the blue camos aka the avatars (lol) are concerned, I haven't heard anything about them dropping this weekend or any locations getting them in as of yet. All packages have arrived today but nothing as far as blue camos.

Whoever sees this some where post the pic here or info regarding this here please.

I haven't posted let alone been around to even comment on all the mayhem on here but some of you know why, if not then idk. haha.

As far as the blue camos aka the avatars (lol) are concerned, I haven't heard anything about them dropping this weekend or any locations getting them in as of yet. All packages have arrived today but nothing as far as blue camos.

Whoever sees this some where post the pic here or info regarding this here please.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

But look at you shoe size I wear 11-12 those are going over $400
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

But look at you shoe size I wear 11-12 those are going over $400
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

omg i hope i'm able to cop the blue camos. the only kobe's i want right now.

They shouldn't be too hard to obtain,doubt any new releases will sellout that quickly.

Back
Top Bottom