THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

omg i hope i'm able to cop the blue camos. the only kobe's i want right now.

They shouldn't be too hard to obtain,doubt any new releases will sellout that quickly.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

They shouldn't be too hard to obtain,doubt any new releases will sellout that quickly.

yeah i just thought about that lol. i realized how the first camos didn't sell out that fast so hopefully these don't either.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

yeah i just thought about that lol. i realized how the first camos didn't sell out that fast so hopefully these don't either.

Hey does anyone know where I can get replacement laces for these Kobe VI, I love how durable these laces are and I want to put these in my running shoes.

Hey does anyone know where I can get replacement laces for these Kobe VI, I love how durable these laces are and I want to put these in my running shoes.

thanks for the comments guys  
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

@Cobaytch, can I see a pic of your swapped chinas and what size did you get (54 round?)

i went 54 white cotton flat (#15). now that i look at it now they look kinda wider compared to the original laces, but if you were to somehow puff them up they'd be perfect, if there was a way. when you have both of them on they look fine though. i didn't realize that they had one that wasn't cotton, you could try that one out (#4).
awfbxu.jpg

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

@Cobaytch, can I see a pic of your swapped chinas and what size did you get (54 round?)

i went 54 white cotton flat (#15). now that i look at it now they look kinda wider compared to the original laces, but if you were to somehow puff them up they'd be perfect, if there was a way. when you have both of them on they look fine though. i didn't realize that they had one that wasn't cotton, you could try that one out (#4).
awfbxu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom