THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Finally got around to snapping some pics on the camos. They definitely look great.

Although, I think they look better indoors.

I kinda like the volt camos, but I told myself I was going to stick to one camo kobe. We'll what happens when I see them in person though. I was on the fence about the TYs until I had them in my hands.

Finally got around to snapping some pics on the camos. They definitely look great.

Although, I think they look better indoors.

I kinda like the volt camos, but I told myself I was going to stick to one camo kobe. We'll what happens when I see them in person though. I was on the fence about the TYs until I had them in my hands.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Blue Camos & Cool Greys for preorder @ Deadstockshoes.com. $100 a pop + shipping.

nice!! ill have to pass since its not really doing it for me....even returned one of 2  khaki camos this week since they are alright...i think they looked better in pictures. on to the 7s for me now.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Blue Camos & Cool Greys for preorder @ Deadstockshoes.com. $100 a pop + shipping.

nice!! ill have to pass since its not really doing it for me....even returned one of 2  khaki camos this week since they are alright...i think they looked better in pictures. on to the 7s for me now.

Kobe VI TB Varsity Red/ White Metallic Silver

r8b5eg.jpg

2iia5xh.jpg

so9tnp.jpg

2dax5q8.jpg

2db6jyo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom