THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by DAR228

KB V Aces > KB VI Aces.

this.
i think any of the colorways they brought to the 6's are better on the 5's, like the chaos and rices.
I think the Aces and Chaos are better on the Vs, but the Rice and Del Sol colorways on the VIs absolutely kill the Vs.

KB V Aces > KB VI Aces.

this.
i think any of the colorways they brought to the 6's are better on the 5's, like the chaos and rices.
I think the Aces and Chaos are better on the Vs, but the Rice and Del Sol colorways on the VIs absolutely kill the Vs.

I like the Aces but mostly for the poker aspect (which I'm sure it wasn't intended for)....
I hope people keep on :smh:at them so I can pick them up on the discount tip....

I like the Aces but mostly for the poker aspect (which I'm sure it wasn't intended for)....
I hope people keep on :smh:at them so I can pick them up on the discount tip....

Originally Posted by Wayne141

KB V Aces > KB VI Aces.

this.

actually yeah i take that back, the rice colorway on the 6's are better. the scales and the heel cup are so sick

Originally Posted by Wayne141

KB V Aces > KB VI Aces.

this.

actually yeah i take that back, the rice colorway on the 6's are better. the scales and the heel cup are so sick

Aces are nice, but I'm so sick of white soles on the VI, whether it's milky translucent like the Aces and All Stars or solid white forefoot sole on so many other colorways.

Aces are nice, but I'm so sick of white soles on the VI, whether it's milky translucent like the Aces and All Stars or solid white forefoot sole on so many other colorways.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by elrodo33

Aces look good but definitely made a stupid decision making the soles white

They're not white...

Are you colorblind? They're the translucent milk white color, the same as the 3D's and others smh

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by elrodo33

Aces look good but definitely made a stupid decision making the soles white

They're not white...

Are you colorblind? They're the translucent milk white color, the same as the 3D's and others smh

Yeah that's another thing that turns me off a bit to the Aces, those milky looking ASG soles (from what I can tell from those pics anyway). If they were a solid or translucent burgundy/maroon sole, I'd be more excited about them I think.

Yeah that's another thing that turns me off a bit to the Aces, those milky looking ASG soles (from what I can tell from those pics anyway). If they were a solid or translucent burgundy/maroon sole, I'd be more excited about them I think.

was beginning to get annoyed with VI line no doubt... I thought to myself "wow, this line cant seriously end with these childish cw's"...

Aces bringing back my interest in this line. I hope they keep it going.

Back
Top Bottom