THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

was beginning to get annoyed with VI line no doubt... I thought to myself "wow, this line cant seriously end with these childish cw's"...

Aces bringing back my interest in this line. I hope they keep it going.

why are the dam choas 150 retail.. so ridolous
frown.gif

I don't think Aces are better than 3D's.

I've been away from this place for a minute. I'm getting sucked back in!

I don't think Aces are better than 3D's.

I've been away from this place for a minute. I'm getting sucked back in!

3d's>aces imo. 3d's aren't as plain as the aces, not saying the aces are really plain but the 3d's have more to them

3d's>aces imo. 3d's aren't as plain as the aces, not saying the aces are really plain but the 3d's have more to them

Why are some of you comparing the Aces and 3Ds? If it's because of the milky soles then throw the ASGs in the mix as well. Other than that they are all nice in their own way.

Why are some of you comparing the Aces and 3Ds? If it's because of the milky soles then throw the ASGs in the mix as well. Other than that they are all nice in their own way.

I feel like the aces are missing something...a Burgundy sole would have been clutch and sealed the deal

I feel like the aces are missing something...a Burgundy sole would have been clutch and sealed the deal

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think it's because the 3Ds also have a red swoosh on that one side and a grey-%$! kind of upper. Not to mention that milky sole.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think it's because the 3Ds also have a red swoosh on that one side and a grey-%$! kind of upper. Not to mention that milky sole.

Back
Top Bottom