THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Yeah,not a huge fan of that sole,wish it was maroon/burgundy instead,but still a decent release.Anyone want to photoshop what a maroon/burgundy sole would look like?
nerd.gif

Yeah,not a huge fan of that sole,wish it was maroon/burgundy instead,but still a decent release.Anyone want to photoshop what a maroon/burgundy sole would look like?
nerd.gif

home ace's? away ace's need to be better!, seen the cool greys in person easy pass not feeling that much, but those blue camo's (avatar's) are so clean in person definite cop! Still waiting on them dark knights thow!
pimp.gif

home ace's? away ace's need to be better!, seen the cool greys in person easy pass not feeling that much, but those blue camo's (avatar's) are so clean in person definite cop! Still waiting on them dark knights thow!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Right on, thanks...Appreciate the help!

But 6.1 ounces, when the shoe itself is already @ 10.2...
nerd.gif
you remove the shoe's insoles.. so that'll help.  so net, u'r only adding a few ounces.. which you won't really notice.. what you WILL notice is the new found comfort
smile.gif
Hmm, true. However, they don't have size 9.5...Maybe I'll have to buy a 10 and trim it down
tired.gif
get the size 8-9.. it'll fit u perfectly.  i'm a size 10 and i still go w/the spenco 8-9.. they'll work.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Right on, thanks...Appreciate the help!

But 6.1 ounces, when the shoe itself is already @ 10.2...
nerd.gif
you remove the shoe's insoles.. so that'll help.  so net, u'r only adding a few ounces.. which you won't really notice.. what you WILL notice is the new found comfort
smile.gif
Hmm, true. However, they don't have size 9.5...Maybe I'll have to buy a 10 and trim it down
tired.gif
get the size 8-9.. it'll fit u perfectly.  i'm a size 10 and i still go w/the spenco 8-9.. they'll work.

Originally Posted by theone218

anyone else feel like the aces are too plain to be aces?
idk maybe its just me

I feel the same way. Nike making a cool grey cw and then this...
sick.gif
 ..... Makes no sense. Makes me feel like Nike just settled on this cw seeing as how the lakers did
wink.gif

Originally Posted by theone218

anyone else feel like the aces are too plain to be aces?
idk maybe its just me

I feel the same way. Nike making a cool grey cw and then this...
sick.gif
 ..... Makes no sense. Makes me feel like Nike just settled on this cw seeing as how the lakers did
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Aces look fine... Better than the marbles. But the Vs are way better. Nothing much to get excited about...

Qft. Ace v are way better. In fact I think all the school v's are better than the vi's. Pretty sure most would agree except for tbe rice, but I don't like how the vi went with green and gold and not the school colors of green and yellow.

Back
Top Bottom