THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

went to my local mall, all you on the westcoast that can't find del sols... there's a surplus here FSR at FL and FA.

Originally Posted by jst628

went to my local mall, all you on the westcoast that can't find del sols... there's a surplus here FSR at FL and FA.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Where at fam????

Originally Posted by squall325

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

img3042k.jpg

me kobe's jersey... he gave it away before entering the tunnel. he stank my shirt man.

what I decided to wear. LOVE THESE.

random iPhone shot.

crowd at another event...

must be at least  1  2 thousand people. he threw a signed ball and I almost had it!
dudes were killing each other I said F it.

so you got the jersey among those other 3 people who were trying to grab it.
smile.gif
) too bad there's no signature on it. would've been more believable for other people that didn't know what happened. 
don't need other people to believe. It's real to me. and no, didn't get the jersey, those 3 dudes probably still fighting over the damn thing.
I'm good with just holding it and wearing it. The man!

EDIT: full video of kobe playing http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

a little more info...
Q&A:

Q - Mulawin Estrellado asks:

Are you excited with the plans of you, D-Rose and Kevin Durant playing a pair of charity exhibition games against SMART-Gilas Pilipinas national team and an all-star squad from the PBA. with proceeds of the games going to the MVP Sports Foundation?
smile.gif

A - I haven't heard anything about that! I read about it and that was the first time I heard about it.

Q - Kristoffer Cabillan asks:

Whats your reaction about shaqs retirement!!!!>????

A - All good things come to an end, the guy was an unstoppable force when he was playing. If he goes to TNT (and joins the announcer team) that would be exciting, we'll see what happens.

Q - Daryl Webb asks:

What is his favorite place and foods here in Ph.
wink.gif

A - Every time I come here I never really get the chance to eat any of the local stuff, so i'm open to suggestions to food!

Q - Gilbert de la Cueva asks:

Out of ur Kobe line shoes(1-6),which of them did you find the best performance while playing in them?

A - I can't choose, too hard to do. Each shoe is special and it's just too hard to pick a particular one.

Q - Advice to kids?

A - It all comes from the same place, which is love of the game. I just did the same drills I did when i was a kid the only difference is I did it more.

Originally Posted by squall325

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

img3042k.jpg

me kobe's jersey... he gave it away before entering the tunnel. he stank my shirt man.

what I decided to wear. LOVE THESE.

random iPhone shot.

crowd at another event...

must be at least  1  2 thousand people. he threw a signed ball and I almost had it!
dudes were killing each other I said F it.

so you got the jersey among those other 3 people who were trying to grab it.
smile.gif
) too bad there's no signature on it. would've been more believable for other people that didn't know what happened. 
don't need other people to believe. It's real to me. and no, didn't get the jersey, those 3 dudes probably still fighting over the damn thing.
I'm good with just holding it and wearing it. The man!

EDIT: full video of kobe playing http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

a little more info...
Q&A:

Q - Mulawin Estrellado asks:

Are you excited with the plans of you, D-Rose and Kevin Durant playing a pair of charity exhibition games against SMART-Gilas Pilipinas national team and an all-star squad from the PBA. with proceeds of the games going to the MVP Sports Foundation?
smile.gif

A - I haven't heard anything about that! I read about it and that was the first time I heard about it.

Q - Kristoffer Cabillan asks:

Whats your reaction about shaqs retirement!!!!>????

A - All good things come to an end, the guy was an unstoppable force when he was playing. If he goes to TNT (and joins the announcer team) that would be exciting, we'll see what happens.

Q - Daryl Webb asks:

What is his favorite place and foods here in Ph.
wink.gif

A - Every time I come here I never really get the chance to eat any of the local stuff, so i'm open to suggestions to food!

Q - Gilbert de la Cueva asks:

Out of ur Kobe line shoes(1-6),which of them did you find the best performance while playing in them?

A - I can't choose, too hard to do. Each shoe is special and it's just too hard to pick a particular one.

Q - Advice to kids?

A - It all comes from the same place, which is love of the game. I just did the same drills I did when i was a kid the only difference is I did it more.

Gross man putting the sweaty #@! jersey to your face. Even if it's Kobe's. I hope you threw it in the washer when you got home.
laugh.gif

Not feeling the blue camos even if it's on Kobe's feet.

Gross man putting the sweaty #@! jersey to your face. Even if it's Kobe's. I hope you threw it in the washer when you got home.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

wasn't able to take it home. 3 people was still fighting over it. took my picture and left. If I was sitting 3 chairs to the left, the jersey
could've been mine. but oh well. GOOD SHOW! kobe went HARD for 2 minutes!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

lucky kobe/bron

too bad i was at the other side of tunnel.

i'm thinking of copping those blue camos.
laugh.gif
it definitely looks BETTER to me NOW. only coz I'm a fan boy man. and I'm gullible to media and marketing suggestions. lol.

but kobe pantsing himself in the middle of the court... CLASSIC.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

wasn't able to take it home. 3 people was still fighting over it. took my picture and left. If I was sitting 3 chairs to the left, the jersey
could've been mine. but oh well. GOOD SHOW! kobe went HARD for 2 minutes!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

lucky kobe/bron

too bad i was at the other side of tunnel.

i'm thinking of copping those blue camos.
laugh.gif
it definitely looks BETTER to me NOW. only coz I'm a fan boy man. and I'm gullible to media and marketing suggestions. lol.

but kobe pantsing himself in the middle of the court... CLASSIC.
nerd.gif

first time I've played against someone with blue camos. It looked on feet when someone is playing but still not copping it. Camos one of the worst shoes to ball with IMO.

first time I've played against someone with blue camos. It looked on feet when someone is playing but still not copping it. Camos one of the worst shoes to ball with IMO.

BHMs are pretty underrated. I've considered picking up a pair to rock or even ball in. Makes cleaning easy cuz they're mostly black too.

BHMs are pretty underrated. I've considered picking up a pair to rock or even ball in. Makes cleaning easy cuz they're mostly black too.

Back
Top Bottom